Image Entertainment PROMISE BY COX, DEBORAH (CD)

by Image Entertainment

Personnel: James "Big Jim" Wright, Bobby Ross Avila (keyboards); Iz (drum, percussion).Audio Mixer: David Rideau. After a stylistic detour with 2007's DESTINATION MOON, on which Deborah Cox paid tribute to jazz and classic-pop vocal legend Dinah Washington, the Canadian chanteuse returns to her natural R & B milieu on THE PROMISE. Working with a selection of top-tier collaborators (John Legend, Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis), Cox delivers a set of eminently smooth yet impassioned music which alternates between hip-hop-style jams ("Saying Goodbye") and neo-soul fare ("You Know Where My Heart Is"). On "Did You Ever Love Me," the singer reveals the benefits of briefly leaving one's comfort zone, combining modern production with a vocal that recalls Washington's best torch songs.

How much is the cd of deborah and where can i purchase it at ?
When did this cd come out?
Is her cd worth of buying it ?
Start your review of Image Entertainment PROMISE BY COX, DEBORAH (CD)!
How would you rate this product?
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I went to school with Debbie (Deborah) in grade 8 and we were close friends; I was the ballerina and she the singer. Debbie sang "You Light Up My Life" by Debby Boone; she was so talented and has a beautiful voice. When her first album was released a little more than 20 years ago, she was compared to Whitney Houston by the media - that in itself pays homage to her voice. Proof of this is reflected in Angela Basset's production of Lifetime's "I Will Always Live You: The Whitney Houston Story" in January 2015. Debbie was tasked with the challenge of re-recording Whitney Houston’s vocals for the Lifetime biopic. In respect to the type of music she produces - Debbie has always been very focused on making sure that she sings timeless pieces. Music that you cannot only play today, but music that you can play tomorrow or years from now.
I love this cd it's good from the beginning to the end and I never had to skip over a song. Her voice is amazing love listening to this cd late at night with candles lite and a glass of wine. I love me some Deborah Cox
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love Deborah Cox great cd you can listen to this album straight through oh! How I wish she makes another album always loved her music she never made a song that wasn't good at all! Great Artist!
Bronx, NY
I love her songs and she is a great singer. I wish music now a days can be like the past. this song will make you feel and bring the best out of you.
Las Vegas, NV
Deborah Cox has always and will always have an amazing singing voice. It surprises me that she did not take off like her peers. She is wonderful!
Deborah Cox has one of the most beautiful voices. She is very underrated and that is shameful. This is a great album.
Deborah Cox is amazing to me, her voice is so powerful. I would literally have Nobody Suppose to Be Here on repeat
Garysburg , NC
Debra Cox is a good artist. I seen her perform live once in New York she did really well and her voice is nice.
Waco, TX
Exelente me la an recommendado mis amigos y dicen que es buenísimo su contenido, así que tendré que leerla
Springfield, MA
Deborah Cox is beautiful I love her voice she's a wonderful r&b artist it's over now my favorite song