BY IMA HONG KONG #24 in Radios

Make mornings easier with this pink and pretty Hello Kitty AM/FM radio alarm clock. You can wake to the radio or an alarm-or just hit the snooze button if you're not quite ready yet! The adjustable projector displays the time on the wall or ceiling, making it simple to see the time from just about any angle. From Spectra. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Estefania G.
Estefania G.
It was a bit hard to figure out how to set the time and the alarms (there are 2)but once I figured it out is wasn't hard to reset it when necessary. The alarm is loud enough to wake her up, it also has an option to set it to a radio station, she chose the regular beeping and it does the job quiet well. My only complaint is that you have to set the time on the click and the time on the projection separately, it would be a whole lot easier to set them both at the same time! Otherwise it's a really cute clock.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
I wokr at kmart and i have a lot of costumers buying these for there klids. some come back saying ti glitches but some always come back for more.
Athena C.
Athena C.
Medina, NY
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Silver Spring, MD
Omg, this thing is adorable to any hello kitty fan, young or old. I love my hello kitty clock.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Its soo cute and great for a girls room! I feel it teaches responsibility of getting up for school on her own. Though I'm still there to make sure she does get up
Daniela H.
Daniela H.
I'm still a child at heart. I adore Hello Kitty & this clock is perfect. I love that it has a battery backup.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
My daughter loves Hello Kitty so we got this for her bedroom. It projects the time onto the ceiling which she thinks is cool. She also likes that it has an am/fm radio so she can listen to music in her room.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Volant, PA
I think this is the cutest product. I love the fact of waking up next to a cute, adorable figure like hello kitty. Perfect for children and young adults
Susy F.
Susy F.
Fontana, Ca
Bought this alarm clock for my niece who adores hello kitty. Her room is decorated full of hello kitty and all she needed was the clock. Its cute, small, and just right for her.
Annette L.
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
OMG were can I get this cute Hello Kitty Clock. Hello Kitty is so adorable and like I said before I have lots of stuff thats Hello Kitty . I will be buying this clock😇