I'm Sorry For My Skin Green Mud Mask-Soothing Package uploaded by Arsela G.I'm Sorry For My Skin Green Mud Mask-Soothing Package uploaded by Arsela G.I'm Sorry For My Skin Green Mud Mask-Soothing Package uploaded by Vanna L.

BY ULTRU

Enjoy mud mask treatment in a sheet mask form for an easier and cleaner application and removal. Green Mud Mask contains Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids combined with various minerals to help soothe skin and calm irritations. Natural Clay, Volcanic Ashes, and Bentonite remove dirt and oil, exfoliate dead skin cells, and control sebum production. Desert Blend Complex relieves stress and maintains the skin’s moisture balance. AMF (Artificial Moisturizing Factor)—consisting of nanoparticles that has the ability to slow down moisture evaporation—guarantees 120 hours of moisture retention. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the I'm Sorry For My Skin mud masks, they're really fun! These two-piece masks feel very cool and refreshing when applied, and lasted a lot longer than I expected (I kept them on about 30 minutes, or until my face couldn't move from how much it dried down. I am so impressed with the results of these masks! I really enjoyed the green mud soothing mask, but both left my skin feeling clean and soft. They came off easily and didn't leave much behind (and I thankfully didn't lose any eyebrow hairs). They can be a bit drying, but I just wiped off whatever residue was left with some cleansing water and continued with my normal routine, and my skin looked and felt amazing. I would definitely repurchase more of these in the future; clay masks can be messy and inconvenient, and these masks are perfect for those looking for a quick, painless alternative to mud masking.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Denver, CO
These masks are amazing for oily and acne prone skin! I bought them off of amazon hearing about them from a friend and wanting to try them out. I love them! Super easy to use and a little messy but works amazingly! My skin was so soft even to the next night!
Felicia h.
Felicia h.
Ocala, FL
Its relaxing at the end of the day to sip my tea and clean my face. It feels like im at a spa getting pampered.
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Green Mud Mask-Soothing:
🔸Got rid of excess oil. Was still oil free in the morning.
🔸My pores all but disappeared!
🔸Left skin smooth
🔸Tightened skin but not with a dry feeling.
🔸Easy to clean up
🔹Had to cut mask to fit my face.
⚠ After I rinsed the excess, around my nose and eye area were itchy. It's a soothing mask, what's up with that 😟.
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Moreno Valley, CA
Sorry for my skin is an understatement dry skin and blackheads are no fun. SOS has beautiful packaging catches your attention. It helped revive my skin and got rid of impurities. I bought it on their website and it was very inexpensive I would definitely buy again.
Joanna L.
Joanna L.
Teaneck, NJ
this mask works so nice. after i used it, it kept my skin looking tight and moisturizered. i think the packaging is really cute and simple, i don't regret buying it, but its a bit difficult and messy to take off
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
This face mask does wonders for my skin. My complexion appears to be more even and it always leaves my skin fresh.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne , IN
I got to try 4 jelly sheet masks from #ultrue named #imsorryformyskin ! I was stoked to try these because I have read really good reviews on amazon about them! They catagories are #Brightening #Relaxing #PoreCare & #Revitalizing
Ok, so first off, they smell incredible. Packed with aromatics and tons of extra jelly serum to slather on your bod is a bonus! They claim to give your skin 120 hours of moisture + hydration protection technology. I don't know about you, but it sounds good to me!
Arsela G.
Arsela G.
REVIEW: I'm sorry for my skin -Jelly Mask-Pore Care
Considering the packaging,I thought it would have a sweet,chocolate-y smell but not at all. It has a very nice,fresh smell; so spring-y.
The mask is quite thick,very well soaked in a thick yellowish gel.
The mask was so cooling during all the time I wore it.
I kept it for around 40-45 minutes and it was still a bit wet on the boards. I had a little ticketing feeling on my cheeks while I had the mask on.
Once I removed it,I had a sticky face for 10 minutes but after 10 minutes of pat-pat (my poor fingers) my face became all smooth and MAGIC... my smallest pores on my cheeks were way smaller. I was so happy 😁
Unfortunately it didn't last till the morning after but maybe gotta wear it more often.
OVERALL: perfect mask that works 4.5/5
Leandro V.
Leandro V.
Santiago de Chile
Ok, here we go: I bought this mask last summer and I think it works very well. I have combination skin type and as you probably know, that could be a problem whe you're looking products for your skin BUT in this particular case I have to say that actually was a very very god experience. From the first use you can feel the results, your skin will be fresh and young again, totally under control. Try it!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
How well did this work compared to other brands?
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
How does this compare to their jelly mask? Is the clay gentler?
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
Kingwood, TX
With this mud mask does it make anyone break out at all? I know commonly a mask with break me out. Also where can this product be found? Which stores?