I'm Real Sheet Mask - Rose

Replenish your skin with our I'm Real Sheet Mask Collection! Available in sets of 2 in an array of ingredients, the 3-layer pulp sheet is filled with natural ingredients and soaked in different types of enriched essence (water, micro-emulsion, milky lotion) to yield maximum hydration for your skin. Transform dull and tired skin into healthy, moisturized skin in as little as 20 minutes! Rose: 1,000 ppm of natural rose extract revives the complexion, bringing life back to dull skin

I'm Real Sheet Mask - Rose is this free or paying ?
I’ve seen a ton of people using this face mask, does it help with dry skinI'm Real Sheet Mask - Rose?
I've been seeing these face masks/brand at a few different retailers + online? Wanting to know about the after glow, feel, smell, & appeareance of this product? Plus, how’s this particular scent?! -Dee 🤗🌹
Start your review of I'm Real Sheet Mask - Rose!
Product Highlights
...great results with this brand. these masks are very gentle and soothing on sensitive skin and they truly work wonders. love tony moly so much and would definitely recommend.in reviews
OLGA Y.
I'm Real Sheet Mask - Rose uploaded by OLGA Y.
I received ESW Beauty Pink Dream Moisturizing Mask in the BoxyCharm Box. It's a Microfiber Sheet Mask which feels like cotton and packed with vitamins and botanical ingredients. This mask has a watermelon, rose water and grapefruit extract that works great together. All these ingredients create the formula which nourishes and hydrates the skin. This sheet mask has Vitamin C and Vitamin E inside which provides intense moisturization and healthy glow! 😉💫
Alexis B.
Thornton, CO
First of all I love sheet masks they are amazing and the Tonymoly Rose mask is just wonderful because it has anti-aging properties and really helps plump up dehydrated dry skin. This is relaxing before bed this mask is a real treat. #sheetmask #winterskincare #goodskin #kbeauty #love #koreanskincare I'm Real Sheet Mask - Rose 🌹
Diane L.
Meridian, ID
I love Tony Moly sheet masks! They have fun packing, are inexpensive, and nourish your skin. I highly recommend!
Meghan S.
I'm Real Sheet Mask - Rose uploaded by Meghan S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Tonymoly products including this sheet mask. It made my skin feel refreshed and silky. It says on the packaging that it provides revitalizing energy to tired skin and that is 100% accurate! For only $3.75- this is such a steal!I'm Real Sheet Mask - Rose
Kylie L.
Pekin
Leaves face looking gorgeous and fresh. Definitely my go to face mask for when my face is dehydrated.
Cassandra D.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I'm Real Sheet Mask - Rose uploaded by Cassandra D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love how these masks make me feel & they’re affordable! Such a wide variety with different benefits!
Adriana S.
Troutville, VA
I'm Real Sheet Mask - Rose uploaded by Adriana S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like face masks, they’re just so relaxing and fun! This mask is really nice. It smells fantastic and your face will feel super soft after using it! 100% recommended. Will definitely buy again!
Dr Malvika I.
I'm Real Sheet Mask - Rose uploaded by Dr Malvika I.
Purchased at: ULTA
The sheet mask had a lovely fragrance. It hydrated my skin very well. I had a lovely glow my skin. I love the Tony Moly sheet mask collection.
𝕽𝖚𝖎 G.
I loved the scent of this!! This mask is very hydrating (like all of the other masks).
lexi C.
Eugene, OR
this can be said of all of tonymolys sheet masks: smells great & leaves skin feeling soft. wine & rose are my personal favorites. tonymoly is one of my fave asian beauty brands.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
rosa J.
2129 vermont
il y a 10 mois
I'm Real Sheet Mask - Rose is this free or paying ?
Tracy R. il y a 5 mois
I think it runs about $4 in stores full retail. I received as part of a gift from a friend. But I think you can find them cheaper than $4. Hope this helps.🛍💕
nariya S.
il y a un an
Bryan B. il y a un an
It is not my favorite mask of this brand. however you could try this eucerin that will also be promoting the health of your skin
Christiany S.