Replenish your skin with our I'm Real Sheet Mask Collection! The 3-layer pulp sheet is filled with natural ingredients and soaked in different types of enriched essence (Water-type, Micro-Emulsion Type, Milky Lotion Type) to yield maximum hydration for your skin. Lotus flower extract transforms dull, dehydrated skin into a radiant and luminous complexion. Transform dull and tired skin into healthy, moisturized skin in as little as 20 minutes!

When can I purchase this product? How well did this work on dry skin??
How do these sheet mask compare to other sheet masks with hydrating the skin?
ay qué hermosa esa mascarilla me encantaría tener una pero pues no tengo así que si ustedes me envían un iPhone o lo que ustedes quieran yo lo recomendaré en mis videos gracias?
Start your review of I'm Real Sheet Mask - Lotus!
Product Highlights
This Tony Moly mask was great for calming my red and sensitive skin. It left me feeling hydrated and smooth all day. This is great for taking the extra serum in the package and massaging it into your neck for extra smoothnessin reviews
Tabinda Y.
Brandywine, MD
I'm Real Sheet Mask - Lotus uploaded by Tabinda Y.
I liked how this fit on my face but honestly it was not anything special. I feel like this sheet mask felt like any other sheet mask I have tried. I do like that when taking this mask off after 15 minutes my skin definitely looks more hydrated and glowy.
Elizabeth A.
I'm Real Sheet Mask - Lotus uploaded by Elizabeth A.
Purchased at: ULTA
The mask has a very gentle, sweet fragrance. It feels very refreshing when you put it on & relaxes you more & more as the spa time continues. It makes your skin soft & dewy & is very hydrating. My only warning about this mask is that it's very thin (which is great for the environment) so you need to be extra careful applying it so it doesn't rip around the mouth & nose holes. I'll definitely be buying more of these in the future. I find I have best results if I exfoliate or use a clay mask first.
Ewa B.
I'm Real Sheet Mask - Lotus uploaded by Ewa B.
I'm Real Sheet Mask - Lotus Tony Molly sheet masks are always sooo good. This one is super calming, very hydrating and relaxing. There is very subtle flowery scent to it. Sheet is soaked in tons of essence- you can easily use the excess of it on your neck and chest area.
Harmony R.
Lancaster, PA
I'm Real Sheet Mask - Lotus uploaded by Harmony R.
Really great product. This mask truly leaves my face with a radiant glow afterward. Very easy to apply and use. Most times I wear 5-10 min after the maximum suggested use. There are pulp layers in between the layers of rayon. Very pleasant, light smell.
Rubi G.
Brownsville, TX
I'm Real Sheet Mask - Lotus uploaded by Rubi G.
This mask is quick and easy, no mess type of mask. It smells amazing and has a lot of product on the mask. It is very refreshing. However, I didn’t really notice any change in my skin. But if your looking for something quick and easy this mask is for you.
Anne K.
Vallejo, CA
I love Love Love this mask. My face felt so moisturized and healthy after! The packaging was cute and I got this at Ulta! Honestly for the price it blew away my expectation. No complaints from me! Definitely will buy again!
Helen A.
Oak Park, MI
This is my first time trying TONYMOLY Charcoal mask sheet & I'm so excited to see the result after use it 💛💛💛 I love to share before & after pic with you 💛💛💛
Heather D.
Riva, MD
I'm Real Sheet Mask - Lotus uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I liked this sheet mask a lot. The product itself is very nice and the packaging is cute. My only issue is that I felt like the mask was just a little too small for my face, and I don’t have a big face by any means. I’d say it’s average size. I couldn’t fully cover my nose, and the eye holes were very small. Other than the size, I thought this was a lovely mask. I'm Real Sheet Mask - Lotus
Aneesah M.
Buda, TX
I love it! Not expensive to buy and they comes in Different varieties. My favorite one is the Wine one! Who doesn't love a good wine? Love their sheet mask!
Mallory D.
Paulina, LA
I've used SO many of these sheet masks. I can't believe how much I like them. Each one is refreshing and moisturizing. I bought a pack of them off of Amazon, and I'd definitely repurchase. I do wish that the scents were a little better - but none are bad at all!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...