I'm Real Sheet Mask - Lotus uploaded by Carol A.I'm Real Sheet Mask - Lotus uploaded by Lacie R.I'm Real Sheet Mask - Lotus uploaded by Lacie R.

BY TONYMOLY #14 in Face Masks

Replenish your skin with our I'm Real Sheet Mask Collection! The 3-layer pulp sheet is filled with natural ingredients and soaked in different types of enriched essence (Water-type, Micro-Emulsion Type, Milky Lotion Type) to yield maximum hydration for your skin. Lotus flower extract transforms dull, dehydrated skin into a radiant and luminous complexion. Transform dull and tired skin into healthy, moisturized skin in as little as 20 minutes! see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY*
Sabrin H.
TL;DR:

A lightweight, leave-in lotion that'll give you waves — without crunch or grit.
ORIBE MATTE WAVES TEXTURE LOTION REVIEW

Oribe’s Matte Waves Texture Lotion is a minimalist’s dream. And by minimalist, I mean someone who can’t be bothered to put in any real effort with their hair, but expects it to look chic nonetheless.
My skincare routine is laborious, and my makeup routine is involved, but when it comes to my hair care regimen, for some unknown reason, I can only be bothered to shampoo and condition it. I don’t even blow it dry more than a few times a month (the few times I wash my hair during the day and can’t let it dry overnight).
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this Mask in an ipsy bag once before if I'm not mistaken. I liked the mask because it was refreshing and the smell was sort of pleasant and not overpowering but like most masks I would need to continue using them to see if they truly work. What I did notice after using this mask was that my skin did have a slightly brighter appearance which I was not expecting because they sell a separate brightening mask, but the outcome was welcomed. I do believe this is worth a try and I intend to purchase a few more of these masks for further review.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tony Moly’s I'm Real Sheet Mask - Lotus is perfect for adding extra hydration and turning your dull and tired skin into glowing and radiant skin! Your face will feel so incredibly soft and look amazing! The mask it’s self is very heavy duty and not flimsy like other sheet masks. It doesn’t slide off of your face and fits nicely. If you have yet to try tony moly skincare products then I highly recommend that you do! Trust me you won’t regret it!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind. The product is really looks vibrant and natural looking to my skin tone made me look 10 time younger it really met my expectations.
Jordan C.
Spring, TX
Loved this sheet mask, very affordable, felt great on my skin. Very relaxing. Helped sooth my dry itchy skin. Great value, I keep a stock pile at home now. I bought them at Ulta. Wonderful products to keep on hand for a dry skinned person. I’d recommend it to anyone with dry skin or anyone needing a pick me up. :)
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask had so much liquid it in! It ran all over my face and all over my clothes!
I love a good mask and this this one is ok. It smells great! I didn't notice a difference after using it. But I usually don't with most face mask in this price range.
The packaging is is super cute. It's very colorful.
I wouldn't not recommend this face mask but I would warn them to use this with clothes you don't intend to wear the rest of the day.
Kimberly H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used basically all of their face masks and while I don’t really think I notice a difference between the masks as far as what they do for your skin, as a whole I think they work really well. I wish the masks fit a little better but they smell great and you can definitely tell the difference in your skin after you take it off.
KRISTINA Y.
These masks are excellent sheet masks that are saturated in product so don't have to worry about a dry mask with no product. They are fairly cheap -around $3.75 the MOST. I've not only used to lightening one but others such as lemon for skin brightening, the moisture avacado, "I'm real" one and my favorite is the rice paper mask for clearer skin. They have ones for skin elasticity that contain pomegranate. Overall great equality products to use in between makeup applications. Oh yeah, I often give these out to clients that I've done makeup for just so they have something after all that makeup!
Melissa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use many Korean face sheet masks. This mask smells great and has really cute packaging. I gift these masks often because of how great the packaging is compared to other sheet masks. You can find this brand’s sheet masks at most stores such as Macys, Urban Outfitters, and cosmetic stores.
Richelle L.
The Plains
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing masks! Extra serum so I can add it to my neck, ears, and around my eyes! This is so refreshing and easy to use. By far one of my favorite brands of masks! If I had to pick only one brand for the rest of eternity, it’d be TonyMoly! This scent is especially wonderful! A must have!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Do you notice a difference after using this mask?