BY TONYMOLY #21 in Face Masks

Replenish your skin with our I'm Real Sheet Mask Collection! The 3-layer pulp sheet is filled with natural ingredients and soaked in different types of enriched essence (Water-type, Micro-Emulsion Type, Milky Lotion Type) to yield maximum hydration for your skin. Lotus flower extract transforms dull, dehydrated skin into a radiant and luminous complexion. Transform dull and tired skin into healthy, moisturized skin in as little as 20 minutes! see more...

Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
I received this facial mask in a previous vox box. I have to say that I absolutely love it! My skin feels very soft and moisturized after I use this product. It also looks very toned.
    It also has extremely adorable packaging! I think that the lotus flowers on the front are just the cutest things ever! I love to take this out and show it to my friends. Then again, all the I'm real face mask are extra adorable.
     Now let's discuss the smell. It is absolutely one of the best smells ever! It smells like flowers and also an extra natural tone added to it!
    All in all this is one of my most favorite sheet mask and I totally recommend this to anybody that is interested in taking their skin care game to the next level!
Sabrin H.
TL;DR:

A lightweight, leave-in lotion that'll give you waves — without crunch or grit.
ORIBE MATTE WAVES TEXTURE LOTION REVIEW

Oribe’s Matte Waves Texture Lotion is a minimalist’s dream. And by minimalist, I mean someone who can’t be bothered to put in any real effort with their hair, but expects it to look chic nonetheless.
My skincare routine is laborious, and my makeup routine is involved, but when it comes to my hair care regimen, for some unknown reason, I can only be bothered to shampoo and condition it. I don’t even blow it dry more than a few times a month (the few times I wash my hair during the day and can’t let it dry overnight).
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
I received this Mask in an ipsy bag once before if I'm not mistaken. I liked the mask because it was refreshing and the smell was sort of pleasant and not overpowering but like most masks I would need to continue using them to see if they truly work. What I did notice after using this mask was that my skin did have a slightly brighter appearance which I was not expecting because they sell a separate brightening mask, but the outcome was welcomed. I do believe this is worth a try and I intend to purchase a few more of these masks for further review.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Tony Moly’s I'm Real Sheet Mask - Lotus is perfect for adding extra hydration and turning your dull and tired skin into glowing and radiant skin! Your face will feel so incredibly soft and look amazing! The mask it’s self is very heavy duty and not flimsy like other sheet masks. It doesn’t slide off of your face and fits nicely. If you have yet to try tony moly skincare products then I highly recommend that you do! Trust me you won’t regret it!
Sarah l.
Penfield, NY
I personally used to love sheet masks! All the beauty prep but none of the mess that comes with peeling or washing another mask off! Tony moly are reasonably priced and always work amazing! I love the wine mask and the rice mask as well as this one. i did hear that masks are much more unsanitary than peel off or ones you wash off so I’m trying to stray away from them.
Collette H.
Lincoln, NE
I received this in an ipsy bag not ever have tried a sheet mask before. The packaging is super cute and upon opening it, it smelled fresh and like it would do my skin wonder! And it did! With this sheet mask, I could sit up and do things and it would stay in place and had a very easy application and removal. My skin after felt so fresh,smooth and clean.
Madison V.
I love how refreshing and illuminating this mask made my face feel! I purchased this mask at a local Ulta. Tony Moly’s packaging is one of my favorites it is always simple but cute and easy to open. The product lived up to its claims and made my face very illuminating and very hydrated. I highly recommend this product to people with dull and dry skin.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
I think that these are wonderful, especially for the price. They all smell so great and the scent has never been way overpowering like some masks. My face always feels refreshed and moisturized after using and I love that they are not overly drenched in serum like some other face masks. That way they are not so messy to apply. I would definitely recommend these!
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
I looove this brand! And I love sheet masks. So, of course I couldn't resist trying some Tony Moly sheet masks. I really enjoyed this one. I have combination skin. This mask did not cause any irritation or breakouts, and left my skin feeling soft. This seaweed one also helps soothe my skin. If you have issues with redness, you may like this one.
Lauren D.
Lewisburg, PA
All of the brand’s face masks are great, make skin soft and supple after use, and make the skin feel refreshed especially on a hot day. I don’t know if they make a noticeable difference otherwise (like if this is a type of product that you need to use multiple times a week or every day to really see results), which is why I didn’t give five stars.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Do you notice a difference after using this mask?
cvjax t.
delhi
Singh said the government has been a long time coming [product:cosmopolitan--magazine] [product:cameleon-makeup-kit-g0139-2:-18x-eyeshadow-2x-blusher-2x-pressed-powder-4x-lipgloss] People Magazine