BY TONYMOLY

Replenish your skin with our I'm Real Sheet Mask Collection! The 3-layer pulp sheet is filled with natural ingredients and soaked in different types of enriched essence (Water-type, Micro-Emulsion Type, Milky Lotion Type) to yield maximum hydration for your skin. Lotus flower extract transforms dull, dehydrated skin into a radiant and luminous complexion. Transform dull and tired skin into healthy, moisturized skin in as little as 20 minutes! see more...

I'm Real Sheet Mask - Lotus
  • "This Tony Moly mask was great for calming my red and sensitive skin. It left me feeling hydrated and smooth all day. This is great for taking the extra serum in the package and massaging it into your neck for extra smoothness" in 37 reviews
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
I received this facial mask in a previous vox box. I have to say that I absolutely love it! My skin feels very soft and moisturized after I use this product. It also looks very toned.
    It also has extremely adorable packaging! I think that the lotus flowers on the front are just the cutest things ever! I love to take this out and show it to my friends. Then again, all the I'm real face mask are extra adorable.
     Now let's discuss the smell. It is absolutely one of the best smells ever! It smells like flowers and also an extra natural tone added to it!
    All in all this is one of my most favorite sheet mask and I totally recommend this to anybody that is interested in taking their skin care game to the next level!
Sarah l.
Penfield, NY
I personally used to love sheet masks! All the beauty prep but none of the mess that comes with peeling or washing another mask off! Tony moly are reasonably priced and always work amazing! I love the wine mask and the rice mask as well as this one. i did hear that masks are much more unsanitary than peel off or ones you wash off so I’m trying to stray away from them.
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
I received this Mask in an ipsy bag once before if I'm not mistaken. I liked the mask because it was refreshing and the smell was sort of pleasant and not overpowering but like most masks I would need to continue using them to see if they truly work. What I did notice after using this mask was that my skin did have a slightly brighter appearance which I was not expecting because they sell a separate brightening mask, but the outcome was welcomed. I do believe this is worth a try and I intend to purchase a few more of these masks for further review.
Lauren D.
Lewisburg, PA
All of the brand’s face masks are great, make skin soft and supple after use, and make the skin feel refreshed especially on a hot day. I don’t know if they make a noticeable difference otherwise (like if this is a type of product that you need to use multiple times a week or every day to really see results), which is why I didn’t give five stars.
Lindy H.
Lutherville
I love sheet masks. I use them almost everyday. I thought that the serum in this mask was nice, but the mask was cut so wonky that it didn’t even fit on my face at all. The eye holes were huge and there was almost no mask sitting on my nose. I ended up ringing out the serum and applying it to my face. I would not repurchase.
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
Absolutely love this, when I can find it in stock. It’s usually sold out in stores and online. One of my Top 5 Favorite face masks, and for the price point, buy several and stock up. Leaves skin so soft, moisturized, fresh and lifted (IMO). Just wakes my face up and looks so healthy. Would give 10 stars if able to.
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
Love Tony Moly masks, they have so many different types of benefits . I’ve tried quite a few and I gotta say it does what it claims. It’s gentle on my skin . I definitely recommend them to people that love to mask. I try to do it once a week . The mask are decent priced and can be purchased on their direct site.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
This mask had so much liquid it in! It ran all over my face and all over my clothes!
I love a good mask and this this one is ok. It smells great! I didn't notice a difference after using it. But I usually don't with most face mask in this price range.
The packaging is is super cute. It's very colorful.
I wouldn't not recommend this face mask but I would warn them to use this with clothes you don't intend to wear the rest of the day.
Macy G.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
This is an amazing sheet mask for the price! Usually my skin is sort of dull and dry, but after using this mask it is also hydrated and almost glossy looking. I absolutely love it! The price point of this mask (and most tony moly masks) is fantastic which makes it great for sheet mask addicts like myself.
Heather👑 H.
Lancaster
This sheet mask did a fair job staying on my face, even while walking around. I did need to cut the mask a bit in order to fit my smaller face. It was very pleasant on the skin and left it hydrated and slightly luminous. However, if you use this mask at night, you don’t see much of the affects the next day. That’s why I’m giving it 3 stars because the benefits don’t last, but it’s nice that the product is very soothing and calming to the skin. The feeling is nice, but I’ll be passing on buying this particular one again. I believe there to be more effective masks on the market for around the same price.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Do you notice a difference after using this mask?
cvjax t.
delhi
Singh said the government has been a long time coming [product:cosmopolitan--magazine] [product:cameleon-makeup-kit-g0139-2:-18x-eyeshadow-2x-blusher-2x-pressed-powder-4x-lipgloss] People Magazine
Alejandra B.
hualqui
E probado otras de estas pero esta en particular no me gustaria mostrarla en mi canal de yotuber