I'm Real Lavender Sheet Mask

Replenish your skin with TONAYMOLY's I'm Real Lavender Sheet Mask! The 3-layer pulp sheet is filled with natural ingredients and soaked in different types of enriched essence. 1000 ppm of Lavender extract relaxes, soothes, and hydrates the skin. Transform dull and tired skin into healthy, moisturized skin in as little as 20 minutes!

Water Glycerin Methylpropanediol Glycereth-26 PEG\u002FPPG-17\u002F6 Copolymer Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract Freesia Alba Flower Extract Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower\u002FLeaf Extract Sodium Hyaluronate Hydrolyzed Collagen Allantoin Panthenol Carbomer Tromethamine PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Hydroxyethylcellulose Hydroxyacetophenone Chlorphenesin Disodium EDTA Fragrance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of I'm Real Lavender Sheet Mask!
Alejandra T.
Columbia
I'm Real Lavender Sheet Mask uploaded by Alejandra T.
Purchased at: ULTA
OMG! One of the best sheet mask I ever tried! I have never been used one of these but as soon as I put it on my face I knew! I like the way it stays and doesn’t feel overwhelmed you know what I’m saying? Is almost invisible and comfy for me! I loved it. Definitely going for more
Heather C.
Morgantown, WV
I'm Real Lavender Sheet Mask uploaded by Heather C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved this sheet mask! Lavender is one of my favorite scents and since I've been having slightly dryer than normal skin, it was a no Brainerd to pick this one up! The mask was definitely hydrating and smelled so good! My only tiny complaint was that it didn't want to stick down around my chin very well but that could have just been my face shape. Overall, great mask and would definitely recommend
Heather R.
Newport, KY
I'm Real Lavender Sheet Mask uploaded by Heather R.
I'm Real Lavender Sheet Mask uploaded by Heather R.
I'm Real Lavender Sheet Mask this mask is amazing it does relax and get u in bed mode!! And it hydrated my skin on top of it!! I highly recommend this mask💕
Sarah S.
1,724 reviews
I'm Real Lavender Sheet Mask uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
If you are looking for an easy to use sheet mask, that really hydrates your skin, the I’m Real Lavender sheet masks from Tony Moly are great. I am not a big fan of lavender, but luckily this lavender scent was not overpowering. The serum absorbed really well into my skin and there was lots of it. I wore the sheet mask before bed, and in the morning my skin looked fantastic and super hydrated.
zumer K.
Alpharetta, GA
I'm Real Lavender Sheet Mask uploaded by zumer K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I can’t definitely feel this is made of true ingredients on the packaging. This is a mask I would purchase again. The scent is calm & non irritating. I have dry eyes and this was an okay purchase. I’m a little obsessed with lavender being pure.
Kat J.
2,222 reviews
I'm Real Lavender Sheet Mask uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Winter can be pretty harsh on my combination skin and every so often, I’ll need an extra boost of moisture... That’s why I’m so glad I bought this Tony Moly I’m Hydrating Lavender Sheet Mask. From the moment I opened the package, I was instantly calmed by the soothing scent. I applied the serum-soaked sheet to my face and waited 30 minutes. After removing the mask and massaging in the excess serum, I went to bed. When I woke up, my face was simply radiant! My skin was completely hydrated and glowing, and there was no doubt in my mind that it was because of this mask... Would definitely recommend and buy again!
Oriana M.
Orlando, FL
I feel like if you have tried one Tony Moly Sheet mask, you’ve kinda tried them all. This one has a nice lavender smell, it’s soothing and I like how they feel on the skin, not too wet to have anything running down your face but enough for it to not dry out after a second and enough essence left to pat on your neck and chest area.
Shelli  M.
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
This feels refreshing but ultimately didn’t leave my skin hydrated like some of the other sheet masks I’ve tried. Not my favorite TM mask but, it is a nice option for a pick me up.
Silvia L.
Purchased at: ULTA
The Tonymoly lavender mask gets the job done (if you’re looking for a basic hydrating sheet mask) but doesn’t justify it’s premium price. There are many lower-priced masks from other brands that will yield similar, if not better, results. Tonymoly masks tend to be on the thicker end in general, but my personal preference is actually slightly thinner masks. This mask doesn’t smell like fresh lavender. Instead it smells sweet and maybe more like lavender soap. Even though it’s the scent is a bit artificial, I do find the scent quite soothing and the mask itself very refreshing.
callie F.
Wenatchee
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this as part of a self care weekend stash and loved it. Out of all the sheet masks I've tried, this one is my current favorite. My skin feels so soft and healthy after using it, and I really can't wait to try more of the range. It has a mild lavender scent that just makes it more relaxing and enjoyable. If you pick this up, you'll want to grab a spare.

Looking for your answer?