BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

From the point-of-view of both girls and boys, this book celebrates the importance of liking one's self, despite mistakes and not-so-good moments along the way, through bold illustrations and rhythmic text. see more...

Buy on Target*
Danielle W.
Advance, NC
This book was amazing! It was such a wonderful childhood book. I would recommend elementary/early middle school age because your children are beginning to battle with "the change" involving hormones, and a bunch of mean people trying to figure out their lives too. Great book. Super funny.
Angel C.
I have read this book in the past with my preschoolers. It is a self-image positive feel good book. It shows each of us, that we are different and should love ourselves. I love the children's books that Jamie Lee Curtis has written.
Ashley L.
Such a cute book to read. My kids like it a lot. Always want to read it. Very good book
Stephanie F.
Such a great book. My 6 yr old loves to read this with me over and over again.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Bookworm Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
This is a really great book for children to develop great self-love skills and self worth skills. I definitely recommend reading this to children and having them read it on their own. Definitely a must read.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
My daughter and I just read this book the other day. She loved it! Great story for kids, pictures are cute and funny. She is learning how to read and she read it very well.
Lisa Q.
marksville, LA
Wonderful book! Jamie Lee Curtis hits all the hot spots that make kids feel like they are weird. I love it, and had to run out and grab it for my boys, one with ADHD and self-esteem issues. A must buy for any paren't with a child that could use a little image boost.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Bookworm Expert
Can't love this more. What better lesson to teach my daughter than self worth. Bought it for the celebrity author, keeping it for the value and worth it will instill in her as she grows.
Agnus H.
One of the few times when a celebrity writes a children's book and it isn't ridiculous. This book teaches positive self worth. The others in her series are enjoyable as well.
Ashley B.
Ham Lake, MN
Bookworm Expert
What age would you recommend for this book ?
Madison A.
Jamestown, KY
When did this come out?! I love jamie lee Curtis
Tara M.
What age group is this targeted for?
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Is this a good positive book to read to younger kids?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
How long has this book been around ?