I'm from - Rice Mask 110g 110g

by I'm From

I have tried other masks from this brand and absolutely love my k beauty, so how is the rice one is it as good as the honey and vitamin ones? ❤️😊
Start your review of I'm from - Rice Mask 110g 110g!
Farheen I.
The Woodlands, TX
I'm from - Rice Mask 110g 110g uploaded by Farheen I.
I have never had a product disrespect my skin like this, especially since the Rice Toner was so damn good. On first glance, this seemed like a great product - the same goodness of Yeoju rice in the toner in mask form. Yes, please! Ugh, no. This contains literally rice husks in CHUNKS, presumably for physical exfoliation? Except it is so harsh on the skin, in fact, I had scratches from the rice husk from simply applying this mask on my face, without even rubbing it around like recommended. The smell of this mask, even fresh, was very bad. The added fragrance is not pleasant at all. Upon washing off, it left an oily film on my face and the awful smell lingered. I had to use a cleaner a few times to get rid of the smell. I sucked it up, and not wanting to waste a whole jar of a mask, I used it about two more times and gave up. Then, a few months after, it started separating and got all chunky and oily. Yuck, pass on this! #Kbeauty #koreanskincare #facemask
Ella C.
Purchased at: Wishtrend.com
After using this, my skin feels clean and hydrated. It's, my go to mask whenever I feel tired or exhausted. I love how it gives me an instant brightness to my skin!
Jayme R.
Very nice mask. I feel like my skin is quite hydrated after using this product. My skin feels clean but not stripped of moisture. You don't need to use much product so I feel like this will last quite a long time.
Julie D.
Charlotte, NC
I tried the mask and cream and really see instant results on my face. Feeling wonderful. My friends are using it too
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I'm from - Rice Mask 110g 110g uploaded by Lily L.
This mask is definitely one of my favorite skincare products atm. It really does noticeably soften and brighten the skin; I've rarely seen masks work so well after just a single use. I usually keep it on for quite a while, over an hour. The only problem I have is that the particles of rice in the mask are a bit jagged and I'm not super comfortable with using this mask to exfoliate regularly. But it's very easy to use the mask without rubbing the granules into your skin. I highly recommend!
Alexandra J.
Sun Valley, CA
A wonderfully moisturizing light exfoliater! Light smell, and makes your skin feel great. Helps with inflammation! Isn't too abrasive and can be used between tougher exfoliation days if you need just a tiny boost.
Joanne P.
LondonUK
I'm from - Rice Mask 110g 110g uploaded by Joanne P.
I look like I have porridge/oatmeal on my face 😂 this mask is gentle, lightly scented and nourishing. My only reservation is the bits inside do scratch your skin a little when rinsing/wiping away. [product:liz-earle-eyebright-soothing-eye-lotion]
Soo-Hee P.
New Castle
I'm from - Rice Mask 110g 110g uploaded by Soo-Hee P.
One of my favourite mask ever ! My skin feels so smooth and brighten. As the same time it exfoliate for an healthy skin. I totally recommend it !
Hanna M.
Toronto, ON
I'm from - Rice Mask 110g 110g uploaded by Hanna M.
I have received New Skin Care products "I'm from" PEAR SERUM and PEAR SOOTHING PAD from @wishtrend Both products has PEAR ingredient which helps cooling, soothing, hydrating, replenishing moisture, balancing pH level. PEAR SOOTHING PAD which came with cute clear clip helping to pick up the pad and not touching the rest. My skin is very sensitive and I got some redness so I was enjoying pads on my face and neck area for about 10 minutes. It felt so cooling and soothing. Overall my skin felt hydrated and visibly I have noticed less redness. I love those products and highly recommend to try them Thank you for giving me an opportunity to try those amazing skincare products #wishtrend #imfrom #imfromskincare
melano K.
Hamburg, Hamburg
Ich habe sehr viel über den Produkt gehört und endlich gekauft. Es ist richtig Wahnsinn. Ich bin soooooo zufrieden. Ich nutze es 2x in der Woche nach dem Peeling. Ich trage kleine Menge auf dem Gesicht , verteile und lasse 20-30 Min. und danach spüle ich mit Lauwarm Wasser ab. Danach sieht Haut Wahnsinn aus , ausserdem Richt sehr angenehm.