Skin CareFacial SkincareI'm From
Im from - Vitamin Tree Water Gel 75g 75g

I'm From Im from - Vitamin Tree Water Gel 75g 75g

by I'm From

Brand from South Korea: I'm from. A premium whitening water gel that contains 72.39% Vitamin Leaf Tea from Mountain Taebaek, Korea, without distilled water, preserving the natural Vitamin content of Vitamin Tree leaves. Enriched with Vitamin Berries, Cloudberry, Rose of Jericho and Snow Lotus, it helps nourish and hydrate your skin, and balance oil/moisture level. Brings a moisturizing finish without stickiness. Protects rough and damaged; a solution for sensitive skin. Safe for use as it contains no harmful additives. How to use: 1. After washing your face, at the last step of skincare routine, take a moderate amount and apply on the entire face evenly. 2. For stronger hydrating effect, apply a thick layer overnight as sleeping pack.

has anyone experienced having clogged pores and breakouts around the nose after using this product after a week or two?
Is this a good moisturizer for people with oily skin as well as acne prone? Is is tacky or sticky? I'm From Im from - Vitamin Tree Water Gel 75g 75g
Start your review of I'm From Im from - Vitamin Tree Water Gel 75g 75g!
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
I'm From Im from - Vitamin Tree Water Gel 75g 75g uploaded by Wendy R.
I'm From Im from - Vitamin Tree Water Gel 75g 75g uploaded by Wendy R.
๐ŸŸฃ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—œโ€™๐—บ ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ด ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฏ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ธ๐ŸŸฃโฃ โฃ Happy self-care Sunday. Today I am reviewing the newest mask from the Korean beauty brand, Iโ€™m From. Packed with fig powder, this face scrub gently melts away dead skin cells, while black sugar gently exfoliates impurities to reveal fresh, clean & moisturized skin. This vegan-friendly product works itโ€™s magic in 10-15 minutes.โฃ โฃ ๐ŸŸฃ๐—”๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ- The brand Iโ€™m From is known for designing lines of products with some of the best natural ingredients found in Korea. The brand is known for its farm-to-table lines such as their rice line, ginseng line, mugwort line & honey line. Each product line contains different natural ingredients to target different skin concerns & skin types. The fig line was released by the brand this spring.โฃ โฃ ๐ŸŸฃ๐—ž๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—œ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€- Fig enzyme, which mildly, but effectively breaks down dead skin cells; Brown sugar, a natural moisturizer, delivers light, but rich moisture to the skin while removing skin impurities as well as dead skin. โฃ โฃ ๐ŸŸฃ๐—›๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—œ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜- Fig (Ficus Carica) is an Asian species of flowering plant.ย  Figs possess high levels of polyphenols, omega fatty acids & vitamins (vitamin A, B1, & B2). Figs are also high Vitamin C which can promote exfoliation & elimination of surface skin cells, which helps refresh & renew skin. Because of the high levels of these nutrients, figs are known for their significant antioxidant properties.ย Fig extract, derived from the fruit of the fig tree is moisturizing & nourishing. Figs in skincare have been shown to enhance the skinโ€™s hydration by preventing water loss. They are said to lighten dark spots, improving skin tone. They are also said to calm any redness in the skin. โฃ โฃ ๐ŸŸฃ๐—™๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐—œ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sucrose, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, C13-15 Alkane, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Powder (1.2%), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, & Caramel.โฃ โฃ ๐ŸŸฃ๐——๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—จ๐˜€๐—ฒ- Wash-off masks are generally recommended to be used after first cleansing & before getting into your skincare routine for clear skin. This will help to cleanse and purify the skin so that your next skincare steps with active ingredients & hydrants can better reach the deeper layers of the skin.ย Apply the mask evenly on the face or on the areas where you need extra exfoliation. Leave it on 10-15 minutes & rinse off with lukewarm water. This scrub mask works well in conjunction with others Iโ€™m From masks. โฃ โฃ ๐ŸŸฃ๐— ๐˜† ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐˜€ ๐Ÿ’ญ- I am a big fan of Iโ€™m Fromโ€™s Honey Mask as well as their Mugwort Mask, so I was excited to receive this Fig Scrub Mask. I tend to shy away from physical exfoliators because of my sensitive skin, but this is a brand that I trust to be gentle & as irritant-free as possible. I was also excited to try this because I was unaware that figs were used in skincare products ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ. I enjoy learning new things, so Iโ€™ve really enjoyed learning about the benefits of figs for your skin. โฃ โฃ Figs are known to improve the circulation, combating signs of aging, prevent wrinkles, rejuvenate & refresh the skin, & make skin soft & supple. Yes, these are all things I covet for my skin! โฃ โฃ This mask is packaged like most of the other Iโ€™m From masks & reminds me of something Iโ€™d purchase at a farmerโ€™s market, which is a perfect theme for the brand. The mask is in a heavy, glass jar with a black lid & the brand provides a large scoop for retrieving the product from the jar. These jars are perfect for recycling & Iโ€™ve used them for all kinds of things throughout my house. The label is raisin colored & made of recyclable paper. On the label, is cream writing. Overall, this mask has a lovely presentation. The mask has a delicious scent that makes you want to eat it! It smells like warm raisins, sunshine & brown sugar with a touch of caramel. The fragrance is quite noticeable, but not overpowering. It did not bother my sensitive skin or sensitive nose, but it did make me hungry. โฃ โฃ I really enjoy the texture of this product. You can definitely feel the brown sugar crystals, but they are finely ground & did not irritate my skin provided I didnโ€™t massage too vigorously. I also like that you can see actual pieces of fig in the scrub. It makes you feel as if there is a fairly substantial amount of fig in the product. This mask washed off quite easily & it left a beautiful emollient feel to my skin. Unlike most physical exfoliators, this mask did not leave my skin feeling tight & dry. Instead, it left my skin feeling conditioned & hydrated. It really helped to get rid of a few dry patches that I had on my skin from Tretinoin treatment. My pores looked smaller & it appears to have removed some of the blackheads I have on the side of my nose. I really love the finish this mask leaves on the skin & I think itโ€™d be perfect before makeup application. Iโ€™m also in love with how well this mask re-texturized my skin. After using this mask, my skin was so soft & smooth I just wanted to stroke it (but I canโ€™t- damn COVID-19 & the โ€œdonโ€™t touch your faceโ€ recommendations!). โฃ โฃ I use this mask about once per week. If I didnโ€™t have sensitive skin, I can see myself using it more often simply for the conditioned feel to my skin. This product definitely helps to achieve that glass skin look. This is a lovely product that I would happily repurchase. โฃ โฃ This product is $32 at Wishtrend for 120g of product. It is also available at YesStyle for $31.90. You can use my discount code, WENDYALLIE75, for 10% off of your total purchase price at checkout. โฃ โฃ Thank you to #imfrom #wishtrend & #08liter for sending me this product to try for no charge in exchange for my honest review. โฃ โฃ #FigScrub #BlackSugar #imfrom #wishtrend #wishtrendstory #imfromfig #08liter #08L #skincare #beauty #kbeauty #kskincare #scrub #cosmetics โฃ โฃ #kbeautyaddict #beautybloggers #kbeautyblog #skincareroutine #skincarereview #asianbeauty #skincareproducts #skincareproductreview #beautyblog #beautyblogger #koreanskincare #kbeauty #koreanbeauty #abcommunitylove โฃ #kbeautyaddict #kbeautyblogger #kbeautylover #kbeautyjunkie #abcommunity #FigScrub #BlackSugar #imfrom #wishtrend #wishtrendstory #imfromfig #08liter #08L
Sarah M.
Bangor, ME
I'm From Im from - Vitamin Tree Water Gel 75g 75g uploaded by Sarah M.
I'm From Fig Scrub Being a fig lover I had to try this. โฃThis is a gentle exfoliant made with figs and black sugar. Figs are known to be full of vitamins and healthy fats your body craves like vitamin B1&B2, omega fatty acids, and antioxidants to name a few. โฃYou apply this mask in circular motions to a cleaned face. It even comes with a spatula to make application from the jar easier. You then leave it on for 10-15 minutes and rinse.โฃโฃ It does an outstanding job removing dead skin without being too abrasive. I enjoy this mask for its many benefits as well as it's yummy fragrant scent. I did not experience any irritation to my normal/ sensitive skin. Overall, fantastic!
Allison S.
Tallahassee, FL
I started using this as my day cream at the end of my skincare regimen. The name is vey appropriateโ€”my skin drinks this stuff right up and my skin looks softer and more dewy afterwards. Iโ€™m not terribly sure of the difference between this and other popular water gels, but I can say it is very gentle in my sensitive skin
Andrea V.
Oceanside, CA
Purchased at: Wishtrend.com
I received a sample of this when I ordered another Iโ€™m From product. I wasnโ€™t sure what It was but I read the packet and I was definitely intrigued. Itโ€™s not necessarily for my dry skin type, but when layered with other moisturizing products it worked out great! This is a cool product- the texture is cool and it feels interesting going on. I like it a lot! It gave me that glass skin glow that we all covet! I would definitely recommend this product!
Jesye N.
Worcester, MA
I absolutely love this and will recommend to anybody who has oily or combo skin. Not only is it lightweight and has an amazing texture, but it also has helped with my hyperpigmentation and help with my dehydrated skin.
Natasha G.
Purchased at: YesStyle
I love this moisturizer. As the name says, itโ€™s filled with vitamins and a bunch of other amazing ingredients that help with brightening, anti-aging, and wound healing. Niacinamide, which has become trendy in the skincare world recently, is high on the list of ingredients. Niacinamide helps with hyperpigmentation, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, reduces oiliness, and improves skin texture. The gel consistency of this moisturizer is soothing and doesnโ€™t leave my face feeling greasy. This doesnโ€™t have any scent either. I definitely see myself repurchasing this when I finish my current jar.
John V.
Memphis, TN
I bought the mugwort essence & mask and received a sample of this which was wonderful. The sample lasted me about 3 days and the product really seemed to help my skin glow. I enjoyed how moisturized it made my skin and how refreshing it was. It is a sticky gel, with no really noticeable scent. Since I enjoyed the sample so much, I bought the full-size. After using the full-size for over a week, I really appreciate this product! I actually have been receiving compliments on how glowy my skin is looking -- i suppose it's from this vitamin c enriched water gel. I do really enjoy this product and have not broken out from this. I will say that I do not think this would be adequate for someone with dry skin. This is perfect for my oily skin so others whom are oily will also love this. My only real complaint is that it takes a bit for it to dry down and it seems to leave a stickiness on my face. Regardless, i think this is still worth it and seems to be a really solid product that I am planning on keeping in my routine.
Farheen I.
The Woodlands, TX
This is a beautiful moisturizer. It is non-greasy, delivers a burst of hydration, and plumps the skin. It contains quite a bit of Vitamin Leaf, which comes from sea buckthorn plants. These leaves are rich in calcium, which is supposed to strengthen the skin's barrier. It has about 7x more catechin than green tea, having excellent effects on the prevention of oxidation. Iโ€™ve used about 3/4 of the jar, and am quite pleased with the moisturizer. It has no scent, and absorbs quickly into the skin. It plays well with other skincare as well. For pure moisturizing properties, I rate this quite high, especially for the price. I deducted one star because Iโ€™m not sure I saw any brightening effects from this, even with continued use. If you have other products in your skincare that target hyperpigmentation, this might be a good last step in your routine. One note on texture, although this looks like a gel, it is somewhere in between a gel and a cream in terms of heaviness. It works well in the summer time for me, but I opt for a heavier night cream in the winter. This jar will last you about 4 to 5 months with once daily use. #skincarejunkie #dewyskin #nighttimeroutine #summerglow
member-460171
Super moisturizing and lightweight. It absorbs well on my oily skin. My skin had dry patch and bumpy but now feel soft and smooth after using half bottle.
Perry W.
Great daytime moisturizer. I got a sample of this a wishtrend order. I adore it so much, I bought a full size. The lightweight gel texture absorbs quickly without sticky after feeling. It hydrates and help skin texture! Great for under sunscreen or makeup. No strong scent to annoy allergies.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Trang D.
Spring, TX
il y a 3 ans
John V. โ€ข il y a 2 ans
I think it's good for oily and acne prone. It left a sticky finish in my routine and I wasn't that impressed with it. It may work well for you though! I found other moisturizers that I truly loved more so I couldn't justify paying for this one again.