BY I'M FROM

Brand from South Korea: I'm from. A premium wash-off mask that contains 11.5% pure fresh Vitamin Tree leaves and 50.46% Vitamin Leaf Tea from Mountain Taebaek, Korea, preserving the rich nutrient content of natural Vitamin Tree leaves. Enriched with Vitamin Berries, Cloudberry, Rose of Jericho and Snow Lotus, it helps nourish and hydrate your skin, and balance oil/moisture level. Protects rough and damaged; a solution for sensitive skin. Safe for use as it contains no harmful additives. How to use: 1. After washing your face, spread all over face (avoid eyes). 2. Leave it for 10 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water. see more...

Monica V.
Davis
This is one of my favorite masks. I wake up the next day with brighter looking skin and the amount of clogged pores I have seem to be reduced. It does not dry out my skin or make it oily. It has an odd scent that reminds me of the salty stuff on milk foam tea, but others have said it smells bad. I don't think it smells good or bad. Out of all my masks this is the one I usually reach for.
Edgar L.
Los Angeles
I'm From Im from - Vitamin Tree Water Gel 75g 75g This product is great! It’s very water and gel like so it keeps your skin hydrated all night, i use it along with a vitamin c serum to amplify results.