Skin CareFacial SkincareI'm From
Im from - Magnolia Wake Essence 30ml 30ml

I'm From Im from - Magnolia Wake Essence 30ml 30ml

by I'm From

Brand from South Korea: I'm from. Contains 69% Magnolia water from Sobaek Mountains, Korea, this serum soothes your skin and brightens up your skin tone. Hydrates your skin and creates a water barrier without stickiness. Safe for use as it contains no harmful additives. How to use: 1. After washing your face in the morning, apply a moderate amount on the entire face evenly.

What dupe do they have with this product? I used this before and it was amazing. I’m trying to find one.  I'm From Im from - Magnolia Wake Essence 30ml 30ml
Start your review of I'm From Im from - Magnolia Wake Essence 30ml 30ml!
Aramicah J.
Athens, GA
Purchased at: YesStyle
This is kind of a gel serum. It’s slightly thick, but once you start to rub it in, it’s like water. It has a slightly floral scent, but nothing that lingers. I find this mildly hydrating, but also a bit cooling. The only drawback is that not a lot of product comes out from the dropper because it’s so thick.
Ella C.
Purchased at: Wishtrend.com
I love how gentle what effective this product is. It has a very calming scent to it.It leaves my skin feeling very soft and hydrated. Highly recommened!
Nouchee X.
Saint Paul, MN
I absolutely love this product. I got this from WishTrend but it has been one of my favorite essence! I use it every morning and it has made my skin so freaking soft, I love it! I would recommend buying it because it makes my skin look healthy.
andrea D.
Bogota, Bogota
Lo uso antes de aplicarme el bloqueador solar. Ha mejorado mucho mi piel. Ahora se ve sana y con un brillo natural. Es perfecta para la rutina de la mañana. No huele a nada. Una cantidad adecuada para el precio. El producto rinde bastante. Y me encanta el empaque