BeautyFaceFacial SkincareI'm From
Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g

I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g

by I'm From

Brand from South Korea: I'm from. A premium wash-off mask that contains 38.7% (46.44g) natural honey from Mountain Jiri, Korea, preserving the rich nutrient content of natural honey. Retains its soft and creamy texture for a long period of time. Enriched with Propolis, Bee Venom, Macadamia Nut Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Hazelnut Oil, and Sunflower Seed, it helps tighten pores, nourish and hydrate your skin, leaving your skin soft and smooth. Brings a moisturizing and soft finish without stickiness. Protects environmentally stressed skin; a solution for sensitive skin. Safe for use as it contains no harmful additives. How to use: 1. After washing your face, spread all over face (avoid eyes). 2. Leave it for 10 minutes to a maximum of 1 hour. Rinse off with lukewarm water. Caution: 1. Do not refrigerate as natural honey hardens in cooler temperatures. 2. The scent, appearance and color may differ in each unit as all products are made from natural ingredients and contain no artificial coloring.

Is this mask life changing? Does it give noticeable results?
Where is the best place to buy I’m From - Honey Mask 120g if I live in the US ?
Can someone share their experience with the I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g ?
Start your review of I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g!
Smiljana S.
I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g uploaded by Smiljana S.
My favorite moisturizing mask, I absolutely love this for when my skin feels very dry and needs a boost lf moisture. This has over35% honey and feels warm and comfortable on the face. I use it once a week. For how good this is, it's also quite affordable. You can get it on YesStyle I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g
Heather B.
Williston, VT
I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g uploaded by Heather B.
This delicious-looking mask gets its superpowers from, you guessed it: honey! A whopping 38% of the formula is pure natural honey from Jiri Mt. in Korea, plus macadamia & sunflower oils, Vitamin E, shea butter, beta-glucan, aloe, & snail secretion filtrate. 🍯Claims: soothing, acne-clearing, exfoliating, moisturizing 🍯My experience: soothing & moisturizing, definitely! Any exfoliation probably comes from massaging/washing it off, as I don’t spot any chemical exfoliants. Applies smoothly & stays moist, even after an hour. To me, this mask smells absolutely mouthwatering - like a sweet honey dessert (think baklava!), but that might be off-putting for some. After washing it off, my skin feels extra-smooth, soft, moisturized, & silky. There’s no stickiness, & the sweet honey smell lingers for a bit.
Mia C.
I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g uploaded by Mia C.
I am pleasantly surprised by this mask because every time I use this mask, my skin feels so soft like a baby’s bum bum. I like to leave this mask on for 15~30 minutes because 10 minutes feels too short to feel like it is doing anything. The mask is a slightly sticky, smooth consistency that doesn’t run down your face, so you don’t have to worry about it dripping off. The plus sides to this mask is that it adds hydration to my skin and my skin doesn’t feel tight, but instead feels super supple! One of the things I have noticed is that my pores look refined. I do have to say that rinsing off the mask did take a little more effort because it doesn’t just wash off with lukewarm water and no one really wants to go in with hot water to their face. I go in with a wet face towel to wipe off the mask and then rinse off with water.
Maria R.
Fort Mill, SC
I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g uploaded by Maria R.
I got the 1.05 oz version of this masks to try it and it such a beautiful and relaxing mask, it smells delicious but so natural, it feels really nice and your skin and it leaves your skin glowing, it really one of my favorites, it great to start a skin care routine if you don't know what mask to use. I totally recommend it!
Dayana R.
Gainesville, GA
I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g uploaded by Dayana R.
I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g uploaded by Dayana R.
Purchased at: Wishtrend.com
My favorite mask at the moment - I’m from Honey Mask. I’ve been using acne treatments in my nighttime routine that can be quite irritating, so in the morning I’m doing my best to replenish my skin to prevent skin sensitizing and barrier damage. And this mask is definitely helping me with that! It feels sticky while it’s on, but after washing off there’s no residue or clogged pores, just moisturized softest skin. It’s 100% worth the hype. I just want to add that for me personally it feels and smells more like honey mixed with condensed milk. Hydration wise I prefer this mask over the ginseng one, but out of all of the brand’s options the mugwort mask is my favorite!
Rebecca N.
I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g uploaded by Rebecca N.
I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g uploaded by Rebecca N.
The I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g is a deeply hydrating and nourishing wash off mask with many beneficial and interesting ingredients like 38.7% honey, multiple emollient oils, snail mucin, bee venom, and more. It makes my skin feel very soft and supple after using. You can leave this on up to an hour. I like to use this whenever my skin needs a pick me up, like after over exfoliating or when my skin is extra dry. It smells amazing as well! I’m a big fan and would recommend to anyone looking to try honey or wants a hydrating mask.
Elizabeth M.
SanAngelo
I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g uploaded by Elizabeth M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g is moisturizing and comfortable to use. This mask feels like honey, but not sticky and more of a creamy texture.
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g uploaded by Courtney H.
I’m From Honey Mask is a nourishing and moisturizing wash off mask that contains 38.7% natural honey from Jiri Mountain. The mask provides elasticity and soothing care while also providing a gentle exfoliation. Key Ingredients: - Honey is a humectant that helps the skin absorb and retain moisture - Propolis works as a natural sealant with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps to retain moisture, reduce redness and fight off acne - Snail Secretion Filtrate contains antioxidant properties and moisturizing agents. Helps to nourish and strengthen skin - Macadamia Seed Oil is an excellent source of Vitamin E and helps to nourish the skin and lock in moisture - Hazelnut Oil is a powerful antioxidant and astringent - Bee Venom has powerful anti-inflammatory properties and helps increase collagen production This mask has a thick cream gooey-like texture, honestly it looks like melted caramel, that feels like silk going onto skin. It does have a scent of pure honey, at times I can find it to be a bit strong, but never overpowering. It glides across the skin easily, even though it is a bit sticky, and stays on the skin well. The wear time is anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour. The longest I have worn it is about 30 minutes. It is difficult to rinse off the skin, you need a good 1-2 minutes to clean the mask off. It does leave behind this thin oily film/residue on the skin which is suppose to help lock in moisture, but I believe this my have been the culprit to a few clogged pores the next morning. The mask does soothe and calm irritated skin and has reduced redness In my cheeks. I attribute this mask, with other products, to helping heal my compromised skin barrier. My skin feels soft and more smooth after each use with my complexion looking brighter and less dull. I would recommend this to those with dry skin or those in need of a stronger skin barrier. PROS: ✅ Alcohol and Sulfate Free ✅ Does not irritate my skin ✅ Soothes and Calms Redness ✅ Skin feels softer and more smooth ✅ Complexion is brighter and more clear ✅ Helped heal skin barrier CONS: ❌ Price ❌ Difficult to wash off ❌ Left a thin oily film on skin which I found to clog my pores ❌ Not as moisturizing as I had hoped
Alexis  B.
Thornton, CO
This is one of the most moisturizing masks I have used. It’s great for all skin types and honey is antibacterial so it’s good for people with acne and great for dry skin and anti-aging. Your skin will look beautiful and soft after using this mask I will definitely buy this again. ❤️I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g #winterskincare #kbeauty #mask
Natalia D.
East Hanover, NJ
I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g uploaded by Natalia D.
Great mask for glowy and soft skin. If you don't like honey scent skip it, as it smells strongly. A little bit sticky, as if you put honey on your face
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sintia-Mari A.
Oldham
il y a un an
Hope D. il y a 3 mois
It’s AMAZING! I actually just reviewed this product here and on Ig @shopediscovers It’s a great mask 🍯
Nino K.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
il y a un an
I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g This mask worth the hype ?
Amrita B. il y a un an
absolutley worth it. I am on my second tub and for my oily, acne and sensitive skin type, the glow, the healing and the antibacterial properties form honey + this mask is everything. Anytime i need a pick me up but dont want to chemically exfoliate (even to heal my acne that day) i gladly use this mask right after i shower, even after i shave my face to prevent any breakouts so it helps my skin since its raw, it literally does everything without stripping or drying out your skin!
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
il y a 2 ans
Can I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g be used on oily skin or is it too hydrating?
Devon W. il y a 2 ans
I have combo oily skin and it’s makes my skin feel soft but doesn’t make me produce more oil. I highly recommend it