I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g

by I'm From

Brand from South Korea: I'm from. A premium wash-off mask that contains 38.7% (46.44g) natural honey from Mountain Jiri, Korea, preserving the rich nutrient content of natural honey. Retains its soft and creamy texture for a long period of time. Enriched with Propolis, Bee Venom, Macadamia Nut Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Hazelnut Oil, and Sunflower Seed, it helps tighten pores, nourish and hydrate your skin, leaving your skin soft and smooth. Brings a moisturizing and soft finish without stickiness. Protects environmentally stressed skin; a solution for sensitive skin. Safe for use as it contains no harmful additives. How to use: 1. After washing your face, spread all over face (avoid eyes). 2. Leave it for 10 minutes to a maximum of 1 hour. Rinse off with lukewarm water. Caution: 1. Do not refrigerate as natural honey hardens in cooler temperatures. 2. The scent, appearance and color may differ in each unit as all products are made from natural ingredients and contain no artificial coloring.

Where is the best place to buy I’m From - Honey Mask 120g if I live in the US ?
Can someone share their experience with the I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g ?
Start your review of I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g!
Smiljana S.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g uploaded by Smiljana S.
My favorite moisturizing mask, I absolutely love this for when my skin feels very dry and needs a boost lf moisture. This has over35% honey and feels warm and comfortable on the face. I use it once a week. For how good this is, it's also quite affordable. You can get it on YesStyle I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g
Maria R.
Fort Mill, SC
I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g uploaded by Maria R.
I got the 1.05 oz version of this masks to try it and it such a beautiful and relaxing mask, it smells delicious but so natural, it feels really nice and your skin and it leaves your skin glowing, it really one of my favorites, it great to start a skin care routine if you don't know what mask to use. I totally recommend it!
Dayana R.
Gainesville, GA
I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g uploaded by Dayana R.
I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g uploaded by Dayana R.
Purchased at: Wishtrend.com
My favorite mask at the moment - I’m from Honey Mask. I’ve been using acne treatments in my nighttime routine that can be quite irritating, so in the morning I’m doing my best to replenish my skin to prevent skin sensitizing and barrier damage. And this mask is definitely helping me with that! It feels sticky while it’s on, but after washing off there’s no residue or clogged pores, just moisturized softest skin. It’s 100% worth the hype. I just want to add that for me personally it feels and smells more like honey mixed with condensed milk. Hydration wise I prefer this mask over the ginseng one, but out of all of the brand’s options the mugwort mask is my favorite!
Rebecca N.
I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g uploaded by Rebecca N.
I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g uploaded by Rebecca N.
The I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g is a deeply hydrating and nourishing wash off mask with many beneficial and interesting ingredients like 38.7% honey, multiple emollient oils, snail mucin, bee venom, and more. It makes my skin feel very soft and supple after using. You can leave this on up to an hour. I like to use this whenever my skin needs a pick me up, like after over exfoliating or when my skin is extra dry. It smells amazing as well! I’m a big fan and would recommend to anyone looking to try honey or wants a hydrating mask.
Elizabeth M.
SanAngelo
I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g uploaded by Elizabeth M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g is moisturizing and comfortable to use. This mask feels like honey, but not sticky and more of a creamy texture.
Alexis B.
Thornton, CO
This is one of the most moisturizing masks I have used. It’s great for all skin types and honey is antibacterial so it’s good for people with acne and great for dry skin and anti-aging. Your skin will look beautiful and soft after using this mask I will definitely buy this again. ❤️I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g #winterskincare #kbeauty #mask
Natalia D.
East Hanover, NJ
I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g uploaded by Natalia D.
Great mask for glowy and soft skin. If you don't like honey scent skip it, as it smells strongly. A little bit sticky, as if you put honey on your face
Autumn E.
La Crosse, WI
I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g uploaded by Autumn E.
I'm from honey mask is one of the best masks I have ever tried. It's soothing, hydrating, and the smell is absolutely heavenly! It's a product that I will never go without again. Would give 20 stars if I could. Definitely recommend to everyone I know.
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g uploaded by Mary F.
I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g uploaded by Mary F.
This serum is truly fantastic and first Impressions where surprising to say the least. First off I absolutely love the packaging so simple yet high quality. I also like that it comes with a pump rather than a dropper. I think I mentioned this before but I personally feel like pumps are a more hygienic way to apply my serums. With droppers you risk possibly contaminating your serum and have to be cautious but with using a pump your serum is sealed. Along the lines of the serum itself well there is a lot to talk about lol. For starters this serum contains cinnamon, turmeric, honey, royal jelly, propolis, bee venom, and pollen. Now I know that is a lot to digest but can I just be the first to say BRAVO on the choice of ingredients that are in this serum. BENEFITS OF HONEY: Honey is naturally antibacterial, so it’s great for acne treatment and prevention. Full of antioxidants, it is great for slowing down aging. It is extremely moisturizing and soothing, so it helps create a glow. Honey is clarifying because it opens up pores making them easy to unclog. BENEFITS OF PROPOLIS: Propolis is commonly used for its healing, antiseptic and restorative capabilities. Propolis will assist in balancing, healing and soothing problematic skin. It also accelerates the rate of cell growth and decongests pores. Propolis protects against bacteria and functions as a great anti-inflammatory agent. BENEFITS OF CINNAMON: The anti-fungal, antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties of cinnamon makes it useful against acne and skin blemishes. Cinnamon can also help remove acne by drying out the skin and by supporting blood flow to the skin. BENEFITS OF TURMERIC: There exists a long list of skin care benefits associated with turmeric, including the treatment of acne blemishes, blackheads, dark spots and hyperpigmentation, and other skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. It helps heal and prevent dry skin, slows the skin aging process, and is used to diminish wrinkles, keep skin supple, and improve skin’s elasticity. BENEFITS OF ROYAL JELLY: Royal Jelly is known for its anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, wound healing, antibiotic components, and antibacterial agents. BENEFITS OF BEE VENOM: It is considered a natural alternative to botox. The venom stimulates facial muscles for a natural anti-aging effect by smoothing and firming out fine lines and wrinkles. BENEFITS OF POLLEN: The nutrient-dense bee pollen contain vitamins, minerals, amino acids, phytochemicals, carotenoids, flavonoids and phytosterols. This makes bee pollen excellent for healing and rejuvenating of the skin. Studies shows that bee pollen can help with wrinkles and blemishes and also correct darkening of the skin. My experience: This honestly is one of the best serums I have tried in a while. For starters it has a gel consistency and a sort of medicinal scent. I’m not quite sure what exactly the scent could be from but I’m assuming the cinnamon and turmeric is the culprit either way it isn’t really bothersome. This serum glides on your skin and literally melts into your pores. I would recommend using a half dime size amount because it is really moisturizing and emollient. My skin literally felt like velvet and was so hydrated and nourished. It sort of gives your skin that feel when you use a silicone primer. My skin looked flawless and gorgeous. It also had an amazing glow to it. I’m already plotting on getting another bottle lol and honestly will be trying more skincare from this brand. If there serum is this good I can hardly imagine how good all there other skincare products are.
rosemary C.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g uploaded by rosemary C.
This mask is so hydrating. It’s a little sticky on your face but washes off beautifully. If you can’t stand the smell of natural honey this isn’t for you. To me this mask is a treat! I love it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nino K.
Springfield garden NY, NY
il y a 2 mois
I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g This mask worth the hype ?
Amrita B. il y a 25 jours
absolutley worth it. I am on my second tub and for my oily, acne and sensitive skin type, the glow, the healing and the antibacterial properties form honey + this mask is everything. Anytime i need a pick me up but dont want to chemically exfoliate (even to heal my acne that day) i gladly use this mask right after i shower, even after i shave my face to prevent any breakouts so it helps my skin since its raw, it literally does everything without stripping or drying out your skin!
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
il y a un an
Can I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g be used on oily skin or is it too hydrating?
Devon W. il y a un an
I have combo oily skin and it’s makes my skin feel soft but doesn’t make me produce more oil. I highly recommend it