I'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g uploaded by GothamasqueI'm From Im from - Honey Mask 120g 120g uploaded by Gothamasque

BY I'M FROM

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Brand from South Korea: I'm from. A premium wash-off mask that contains 38.7% (46.44g) natural honey from Mountain Jiri, Korea, preserving the rich nutrient content of natural honey. Retains its soft and creamy texture for a long period of time. Enriched with Propolis, Bee Venom, Macadamia Nut Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Hazelnut Oil, and Sunflower Seed, it helps tighten pores, nourish and hydrate your skin, leaving your skin soft and smooth. Brings a moisturizing and soft finish without stickiness. Protects environmentally stressed skin; a solution for sensitive skin. Safe for use as it contains no harmful additives. How to use: 1. After washing your face, spread all over face (avoid eyes). 2. Leave it for 10 minutes to a maximum of 1 hour. Rinse off with lukewarm water. Caution: 1. Do not refrigerate as natural honey hardens in cooler temperatures. 2. The scent, appearance and color may differ in each unit as all products are made from natural ingredients and contain no artificial coloring. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on YesStyl...
Gothamasque
Gothamasque
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask never disappoints. I leave it on for an hour and afterwards, my skin is very soft and it feels a bit bouncy.
-Texture is thick and slimy but that's good! The more hydration for you my dear.
-Smell is wonderful but I think some people won't like it. It smells kind of like butterscotch which I like so it's fine with me.
-I leave it on for an hour because it says from 10-an hour. One time I did use it for only 15 minutes and I didn't notice a difference.

I use this now mostly for when my skin is irritated with red angry rashes. I leave it on for an hour every night until it's gone. It's pretty amazing. Yesterday, I burnt my arm on the hot oven so I immediately put my mask on it. It doesn't hurt at all even though I have an impressive sized blister on it! I love this mask and will always be repurchasing it.