I'm From Im from - Ginseng Serum 30ml 30ml

by I'm From

Brand from South Korea: I'm from. Contains 7.98% concentrated extract of 6-year Red Ginseng grown from Geumsan County, Korea, enhancing blood circulation to rejuvenate your skin and restore skin elasticity and firmness. Safe for use as it contains no harmful additives. Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (Korea) certified. How to use: 1. After washing your face (both day and night), apply a thin layer onto the entire face with your fingertips. 2. Gently press your palms against your face for better absorption.

Has anyone had any great results from this serum? If so? How long were you using?
ThIs is the first time I’ve seen the brand, “ I’m From,” what products do they concentrate in and is it worth it and where do you purchase it ?
Is it really repairing? How does it leave you skin?
Start your review of I'm From Im from - Ginseng Serum 30ml 30ml!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,821 reviews
I'm From Im from - Ginseng Serum 30ml 30ml uploaded by Adriane N.
🌿I have waited quite some ⏰ time to review this serum for you all. It is a very DIFFERENT consistency- almost like a thick maple syrup. It is also just AS sweet. That was the turn off for me- but I will do just about anything for anti-aging & skincare!! 💘 You will notice this as SOON as you take it out if it's package. I used this on my Clean, Dry skin for weeks now, before my other serums and thick/creamy moisturizer of choice that night. ( You ALL know I LOVE my THICK SCHMEAR of Night Cream 🌙) 🙌 😆 🌿I do beauty/facial regimens as self care for myself, so this serum went right along with other products. I was not a fan of the sweet scent- but realized that's the ginger and after the way it has been treated (possible ferment). 🌿My skin was extremely hydrated- and glowing with this. My fine lines were hardly noticeable the next A.M. I do believe this stuff really assists in plumping the skin. If you swipe- I have attached 📷 s for you to see several of the skincare regimens I paired this with. 😃 👛If you love 💄 BEAUTY MUA SKINCARE FASHION HAIR NAILS 💅 feel free to follow me here and on Insta! 🙋@makeupglamhaus✨ I am a beauty professional and follow and reply back to any questions you have about beauty. 💋 Thank you in advance xoxo 💋Adriane
Lauren G.
I'm From Im from - Ginseng Serum 30ml 30ml uploaded by Lauren G.
Purchased at: YesStyle
I love this product so far, it’s very light and feels great on my skin! This is good for people who have sensitive skin and helps with skin elasticity and firmness! There’s very little fragrance to it too.
Mandy L.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm From Im from - Ginseng Serum 30ml 30ml uploaded by Mandy L.
I’m From Ginseng Serum ✨ Recently got my hands on this amazing serum from I’m From. I heard so many great things about the serum. So excited to finally try it out! 😆 The serum has ginseng extract which is meant to hydrate and bring back elasticity to the skin. It has a strong herbal scent and absorbs really well into the skin! 💦
SamJoy J.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm From Im from - Ginseng Serum 30ml 30ml uploaded by SamJoy J.
Alright, I'm going to make this short since I have a video on this product.
This product is awesome -- 30 mL for about $30 (on WISH Trend) that you can use anywhere on your face that is lacking in moisture and/or radiance. It's an extremely gentle product perfect for sensitive, acne prone skin sufferers like myself! If you want to hear more of the science behind the product, check out my video on Youtube!! (Look for hellosamichan, I'm From Ginseng Serum.) I did my best by researching the star ingredient of the serum.
Alright, I'm going to make this short since I have a video on this product.
Aramicah J.
Athens, GA
For starters, I’m on my third bottle of this, and I have a 4th for when I finish it. There is nothing I would change about this serum except for have it come in a bigger size. This sinks in pretty quickly but my skin feels so smooth and almost warm after I apply it. It immediately makes me look more radiant and plump.
Natasha G.
I'll be honest and say that I'm not entirely sure if this has actually made a difference to my skin, but that's probably because I didn't use it with the consistency I should have in order to see a difference. However, this product has really good ingredients that provide anti-aging, acne-fighting, wound-healing, and brightening benefits — specifically the licorice root extract, niacinamide, and hyaluronic acid help for these purposes. Ginseng extract is the second list on the ingredients list, so if you're a fan of the effect ginseng has on your skin, you'll probably like this serum. There isn't enough scientific evidence to back ginseng as a standard ingredient in dermatology, but that doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't help at all — it just means it hasn't been sufficiently studied to make a reliable determination as to whether or not ginseng aids skin health. One thing I really like about this product is its texture. It's a very light gel serum, which is absorbed quickly and easily and doesn't feel heavy or greasy. It's got a pretty strong ginseng smell, but I don't mind it.
Katerina O.
Apo AP, AP
Purchased at: Soko Glam
Love this serum! Great for brightening the skin! If you don’t like scent in your skincare then skip this one because it has a pretty strong scent. (Doesn’t bother me.) I will also note that I have sensitive skin & it didn’t break me out.
Rebecca J.
I really like this serum! I find that it's nourishing, helps to even out my complexion, and also has moisturizing properties too. It's thick but it also dries down quickly. The only downside is the price compared to the quantity.
San Lae Lae C.
I used up the whole bottle already. I really like it for hydration and the serum is warm every time I applied it, which I believe is due to the ginseng ingredient. I'm just using it for anti aging and prevention so I don't know what it does to reverse signs of wrinkles. Overall I like the serum consistency and the supple hydration it gave to my skin.
Kelci V.
Ingleside
Purchased at: YesStyle
Ginseng is a really good ingredient for anti aging. Ginseng tea, ginseng serum, etc. Ginseng is really good for your health all around! Love this product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...