I'm From Fig Scrub Mask 120g

I'm From Fig Scrub Mask 120g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of I'm From Fig Scrub Mask 120g!
How would you rate this product?
elvia P.
Tomball, TX
I'm From Fig Scrub Mask 120g uploaded by elvia P.
I'm From Fig Scrub Mask 120g this is a terrific facial mask/exfoliator to use. It smells amazing, texture is rich and leaves skin feeling and looking fresh and smooth. Its suitable for all skin types. I use this about 2-3x a wk after cleansing my skin then apply this on , rub gently then leave on for 10 min then rinse. It's from yeongnam Korea on a private farm made with all natural ingredients. It's clean and cruelty-free. This brand is one of my favs cuz I've seen nothing but great results from all their products.

Looking for your answer?