Skin CareFacial SkincareI'm From
Fig Boosting Essence/ 627% Fig To Hydrate & Exfoliate

I'm From Fig Boosting Essence/ 62.7% Fig To Hydrate & Exfoliate

by I'm From

HaaS anyone tried this [product:im-from]-fig-boosting-essence/-627%-fig-to-hydrate-&-exfoliate] and if so, do you recommend this ?
Start your review of I'm From Fig Boosting Essence/ 62.7% Fig To Hydrate & Exfoliate!
Kris L.
Derry, NH
I'm From Fig Boosting Essence/ 62.7% Fig To Hydrate & Exfoliate uploaded by Kris L.
This is an amazing facial essence! I like using this both in the morning and at night. It helps my skin looking and feeling renewed. The essence is not tacky. And it is super hydrating. Highly recommend!
Nekeia J.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm From Fig Boosting Essence/ 62.7% Fig To Hydrate & Exfoliate uploaded by Nekeia J.
😍😊 Im from nature, Fig Boosting Essence @0.8l_usa I'm From Yeongam Korea. There are so many wonderful things I have to say about this product. First it is completely moisturizing the proteolytic enzymes in figs will remove the dead skin cells on the skin surface & break them down with natural moisturizing factors NMF creating a moisture barrier. #08liter #08literusa #08l #figextract #boostupskin #antiaging #antioxidanteffect #polyphenol #penetrates #deepintotheskin wonderful fresh aroma #vegelive #wishtrend #wishtrendstory #figskincare #clearskinfigured #imfromfig Vegan-friendly Contains 62% of Fig Extract which penetrates deep into skin for moisturising finish. Contains NMF Peptide and Amino Acid to form a moisture barrier for skin. Boosts up skin to help absorb the next skincare product. Offers anti-aging with antioxidant effects with the Polyphenol of Fig Extract. 💌 #GoodByeJuly
Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
I'm From Fig Boosting Essence/ 62.7% Fig To Hydrate & Exfoliate uploaded by Dr.D81 R.
🌟PRODUCT INFO🌟When skin seems a little lacklustre or looks and feels congested, turn to the I’m From Fig Boosting Essence. Formulated with 62.7% Fig Extract, its lightweight texture is quickly absorbed to effectively hydrated skin. Using the power of BHAs, it gently exfoliates and smooths skin, while also prepping it for the subsequent steps of your skincare regime. With added anti-ageing and antioxidant effects from Polyphenols it helps to unveil a rested, more youthful appearance. 🌟KEY INGREDIENTS🌟 ⭐️- 7% Fig Extract to hydrate and nourish skin ⭐️-BHAs to gently exfoliate and smooth skin ⭐️-Polyphenols for an anti-ageing and antioxidant effect 🌟WHY I LOVE IT🌟 It’s a great all-round skincare staple, I love this gently exfoliating essence from IM FROM By Wishtrend. Formulated with a high percentage of Fig Extract it deeply nourishes while also rebooting and refining skin with exfoliating BHAs. I am a big fan of the I’m From line and I was really excited to try I’m From Fig & I was definitely not disappointed by this essence and I can see me using it regularly!It’s a little bit thicker than most Essence’s and so far, it really has boosted the effectiveness of my skin routine. Products seem to absorb a little better and gives the skin a little plumping. There is no fragrance at all and feels very neutral going on, and my usual reaction to some ingredients hasn’t been triggered. Usually with skincare you need to use it for a few weeks before you really see any sort of noticeable difference especially for someone like me who uses a lot of stuff including actives such as AHAs and retinol. However I having only used this for about a week, I’ve already noticed a difference in the texture around my jaws and under my chin which are my ‘problem’ areas as well as a definite increase in the ‘plumpness’ of my skin. I’ve got dry skin and those aforementioned areas tend to get very dry and as a result very textured and rough skin. I have previously used (and loved) and have continued to usethe dear Klairs supple preparation toner and recently added their hydrating water to my regime but this fig essence has negated and replaced both of those! Highly highly recommend this FIG BOOSTING ESSENCE, especially for skin with texture issues!!!! I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS ESSENCE IT’S ALSO VERY SOOTHING, MY SKIN AND I ARE VERY THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL TO HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO TRY THIS WONDERFUL PRODUCT!!!! [product:im-from]-fig-boosting-essence/-627%-fig-to-hydrate-&-exfoliate]
Brooke K.
Fort Myers, FL
So I bought a travel size to test this essence and I am HOOKED! I have super dry sensitive skin and I can't explain how much my face loves this essence. It literally drinks it up and once it's absorbed my skin is so soft and supple. This product is worth every penny!
Chelsie G.
Concord, NC
I'm From Fig Boosting Essence/ 62.7% Fig To Hydrate & Exfoliate uploaded by Chelsie G.
I love how this is making my skin look and feel. Been trying this out about half a week now and have been loving it. It’s great for sensitive skin and doesn’t have a smell to it. I also love how much u get in this bottle much to last me for a while.
chloe W.
Yorkana, PA
i love this!! the texture is super weird but i think that makes it more hydrating. definitely one of my favorite essences that i’ve tried, gives a great hydration boost. this is especially good for the winter
Natalie K.
Phoenix , AZ
I'm From Fig Boosting Essence/ 62.7% Fig To Hydrate & Exfoliate uploaded by Natalie K.
The first time I used this was at night and I woke up the next morning with whiteheads on my chin and I never get whiteheads in my chin ever. There are three of them and they got worse before getting better. The essence is very sticky which I don't like. The bottle is 150ml or 5.3oz and retails for $35. The bottle is very nice and fancy and it is a pretty large bottle. Since a little goes a long way the price would be justified if the product worked for me unfortunately it didn't. I have oily/sensitive skin. Please keep in mind that everyone is different. For someone that has a different skin type this may work great. With that said I wouldn't recommend it to people with sensitive skin and would caution those with oily skin.
Andrea V.
Oceanside, CA
I'm From Fig Boosting Essence/ 62.7% Fig To Hydrate & Exfoliate uploaded by Andrea V.
I purchased this product after learning about it from one of my favorite Influencers. This is an interesting product to me, I’ve never tried anything quite like this. It doesn’t seem to have a scent, and when I poured some into my hands the texture is different than other toners that I’ve used. I know this is an ‘essence’ and not a ‘toner’ but I wasn’t sure what to expect, texture wise. Once I applied it, it definitely made a difference on my dry skin! It feels silky and moisturizing, and gave me a nice glow! I’m really impressed by [product:im-from]-fig-boosting-essence/-627%-fig-to-hydrate-&-exfoliate]
Anna W.
I'm From Fig Boosting Essence/ 62.7% Fig To Hydrate & Exfoliate uploaded by Anna W.
The Fig Boosting Essence comes in a glass bottle and doesn’t have a scent. This essence is slightly viscous but still watery. It contains fig extract which helps to prevent water loss from the skin and calms redness. It’s also an antioxidant. It’s a nice hydrating essence with the bonus of betaine salicylate for exfoliation. Usually, I find Korean BHA exfoliants too gentle to notice a difference but this essence surprised me. It leaves my face feeling smoother. From the name you wouldn’t think this is an exfoliating essence so it’s something to keep in mind if you have damaged your skin barrier.
Kim L.
I'm From Fig Boosting Essence/ 62.7% Fig To Hydrate & Exfoliate uploaded by Kim L.
I like using this essence alongside a hydrating ampoule to really boost the level of moisture in skin. This essence contains 62.7% fig extract and the peptides and amino acids help to form a moisture barrier, as well as the anti-oxidants have anti-aging benefits. This essence deeply hydrates, boosts the moisture, and prepares the skin to fully absorb the next step in your routine. After using this, I've noticed my skin feeling a lot healthier, smoother, and hydrated.