BY I'M FABULOUS COSMETICS

I'm Fabulous Crow's feet wrinkle treatment, is absolutely amazing. A thick cream, loaded with organic Aloe, Alpha Lipoic and Alpha Hydroxyl acids, Grapeseed Oil, Vitamins E and C and many other amazing wrinkles fighter. Crow’s feet: even the name of those tell-tale wrinkles at the side of our eyes is ugly, although the more optimistic of us like to refer to them as ‘laughter lines’. They appear when the skin loses collagen and hyaluronic acid, but one thing’s for sure — those of Tiny lines around the corner of the eyes, known as crow’s-feet, can crop up as early as during your 20s. While these little lines can be troublesome, the good news is they are preventable and correctable. All those years of squinting and smiling eventually start to catch up with your face. “Chronically using those muscles— coupled with a loss of elasticity—causes small wrinkles to appear in the outer corners of the eyes,” says Los Angeles dermatologist Annie Chiu, MD. The best way to prevent them? Load up on a good daily sunscreen and don a pair of big, protective sunglasses to prevent aging eyes. Softening crow’s-feet with the right ingredients makes them look less obvious. Skin-care products that utilize anti-line and anti-wrinkle ingredients can help diffuse the look of lines around the eyes. How to Use: Apply around eyes and lower cheek. Can be use morning and night. Can be used under makeup. see more...

I'm Fabulous Cosmetics Eye Repair Cream for Crow's Feet
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of I'm Fabulous Cosmetics Eye Repair Cream for Crow's Feet!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?

back