BY I'M FABULOUS COSMETICS

Angelina Organic Serum, Increased Elasticity & Firmness - Optimum Hydration Increased Elasticity & Firmness - Optimum Hydration This Intensive Age Renewal Serum Is Part Of The I'm Fabulous Private Collection. Precious Ultra-Pure, Ultra-Potent Oils Are Blended To Create The Perfect Synergy Of Ultimate Hydration And Increased Firmness And Elasticity. Skin’S Natural Defenses Against Dehydration Are Strengthened. Intensely Moisturized, Skin Is Quenched And Can Delight In A Long-Lasting Feeling Of Restored Suppleness, Firmness And Elasticity. Ingredients Are Expertly Curated By The Best Organic Companies. Oils Are Freshly Cold Pressed Exclusively For The I'M Fabulous ® Private Collection. Formulas Are Carefully Packaged In Medicinal-Grade Violet Glass To Maintain Absolute Vitality, Freshness And Beneficial Properties. Gluten Free Ingredients: • Traditionally Hand Pressed From The Antioxidant Rich Seed Of Green Tea Camellia Seed Oil Is Known To Be The Ancient Beauty Secret Of The Geishas. This Deep Penetrating Highly Antioxidant Rich Oil Is Famous For Restoring Youthful Luminescence And Radiance. Moringa Oil Goes Right To The Heart Of The Skin-Aging Problem With Amazing Firming And Smoothing Properties. Bursting With Over Forty-Six Youth-Boosting Antioxidants, Plus Vitamin C, It Has Been Used In Skin Preparations And Ointments Since Egyptian Times. • Baobab Oil, Rich In Vitamins A And F That Promote The Renewal Of Cell Membranes Has Been Used For Thousands Of Years see more...

Buy on Amazon
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of I'M Fabulous Cosmetics Angelina Serum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?