BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTONYMOLY
I'm Charcoal Sheet Mask - (Pore Care)

I'm Charcoal Sheet Mask - (Pore Care)

Available in an array of ingredients, the 3-layer pulp sheet is filled with natural ingredients and soaked in different types of enriched essence (water, microemulsion, milky lotion) to yield maximum hydration for your skin. Transform dull, tired skin into healthy, moisturized skin in as little as 20 minutes! How to use:. Apply mask on clean, towel-dried face. Keep mask on face for 20-30 minutes. When time is up, remove mask and gently pat excess essence onto face and neck until fully absorbed. For an extra cooling and soothing effect, store your masks in the refrigerator. Packaging may be different than the image shown. Web ID: 5358249.

Apply mask on clean, towel-dried face; Keep mask on face for 20-30 minutes; When time is up, remove mask and gently pat excess essence onto face and neck until fully absorbed; For an extra cooling and soothing effect, store your masks in the refrigerator; Packaging may be different than the image shown

Web ID: 5358249

I'm Charcoal Sheet Mask - (Pore Care) ? Chicas, ustedes que hacen con el producto que queda dentro del empaque? Lo guardan y luego lo siguen usando?
Is it good and cheap ?
[product:tonymoly-im-real-sheet-mask-charcoal-pore-care] This is my favorite sheet mask at the moment. What is everyone else's favorite mask?
Start your review of I'm Charcoal Sheet Mask - (Pore Care)!
Tonny T.
Hatfield, PA
I'm Charcoal Sheet Mask - (Pore Care) uploaded by Tonny T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I'm really happy with my recent find at Amazon. The mask feels really soothing and refreshing. Has a faint floral smell. It is supposed to purify the skin but I find it more on the hydrating side. Overall a good product. I'd definitely buy this again.
Nicole  C.
Spencer, MA
I'm Charcoal Sheet Mask - (Pore Care) uploaded by Nicole  C.
Purchased at: ULTA
After trying one a Tony Moly mask before I didn’t think I was a fan of them, but this one worked really well for me. The charcoal mask helped to detoxify the skin drawing out impurities, minimizing any spots that I had. Would try again!
Courtney  H.
Johns Creek, GA
I'm Charcoal Sheet Mask - (Pore Care) uploaded by Courtney  H.
Purchased at: ULTA
TonyMoly I’m Real Charcoal Sheet Mask gently re-balances the complexion without stripping or drying the skin out while working to extract and repel toxins from the skin, leaving you feeling fresh, cleansed and revitalised. Key Ingredients: - Charcoal Extract helps draw out and repel toxins and skin impurities - Glycerin replenishes and restores the skin by drawing and locking in moisture - Sodium Hyaluronate promotes skin water retention to create a plumping effect - Castor Oil contains triglycerides that can help maintain moisture in the skin The mask sheet is thick and didn’t adhere very well to my skin. While it does fit on the sides the mouth and eyes fit weird. The mask didn’t irritate my skin and left it feeling cleansed. It did help to clean out clogged pores and calm/clear up stressed skin. It was slightly drying but not uncomfortably so. It’s a basic middle of the line type of mask. Nothing special or long lasting. PROS: - Free of parabens, sulfates - Doesn’t irritate my skin - Detoxifying - Leaves skin feeling clean - Helps clear up stressed skin - Refines pores - Reduces inflammation CONS: - Eyes and mouth for weird - Mask didn’t adhere to face well - Found it to be slightly drying
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I'm Charcoal Sheet Mask - (Pore Care) uploaded by Lucy H.
This used to be my favorite mask & favorite brand.This mask smelled beautiful.The results of hydration and nourishment last for days.
Kat J.
2,222 reviews
I'm Charcoal Sheet Mask - (Pore Care) uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am a huge fan of Tony Moly sheet masks overall, simply because they’re refreshing, affordable, and effective. This Charcoal Pore Care Mask is no exception. I used this 2 weeks ago when my skin was particularly irritated and I had quite a few breakouts. I applied the sheet mask to my face and enjoyed 20 minutes of relaxation as the serum worked its magic,... After removing the sheet and massaging in the excess serum, my face felt soothed and hydrated. I woke up the next day to find that many of my breakouts had reduced in size and calmed down significantly. I bought this at Ulta during a BOGO promotion, but even at full price this product is only $3.75 so it’s definitely easy on your wallet... I would gladly buy this mask again, no hesitation!
Robin G.
Tolar, TX
I'm Charcoal Sheet Mask - (Pore Care) uploaded by Robin G.
I love all Tony moly sheet mask they stay good for a long time always come out of the package dripping wet I just took this mask off my face and rubbed on all the extra serum because it’s packed for of product the sheet masks by Tony moly are my favorite products I’ve tried by the brand and I’ve tried a lot I definitely recommend buying them they are affordable and sold at Ulta I personally hate Ulta so I order online from Tony moly instead but after taking this off my pore already feel cleaner I’ve been breaking out a lot since I’ve been slacking on skincare and I’m trying to get my skincare game back on par I’ve had to use a lot of ance patches so I used this with broken skin it didn’t irritate my skin at all it honestly made those spots better I can’t wait until my ance pacthes arrive tomorrow I use to always pick at my face and still do when I don’t have them but when I have acne patches on hand I do not touch my face because they brand I use works so well and so quickly I normally leave them in over night even tho I have fast acting ones I can remove after 30 mins and place another on they can dry my face out so I need to be using hydrating mask but I choose this one to clean my pores out so when my patches get here my pores will be more clear and hopefully won’t have to use as many patches to dry out my skin and then after using them I’ll use a aloe Tony moly mask another hydrating sheet mask I have on hand sheet mask are essential to keep on hand I keep atleast one of every tiny moly mask on hand so I have what I need when I need it and don’t have to wait for it to arrive this was my last charchol so I’ll order more now although I won’t use one again for a bit so I can stay hydrating I reeccomed using this maybe every 2 weeks at the most depending on how bad your pores are and what else you do to treat your skin but even if you are oily you need to hydrate after using charcoal products and such things
Ashley M.
Jim Thorpe, PA
I'm Charcoal Sheet Mask - (Pore Care) uploaded by Ashley M.
I'm charcoal pore care mask sheet is wonderful. I love how much product is on the mask and it leaves my skin and pores feeling tight after using. Tony Moly makes awesome products. Repeat user and I will always grab this masks. It's one of my favorites.
Evelia P.
Lindsay, CA
I'm Charcoal Sheet Mask - (Pore Care) uploaded by Evelia P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great mask for pore care...use their other masks too...great facial health care awesome product help me reduce the hormonal breakout I had on my chin and jawline and for only 20 minutes amazing. I'm Charcoal Sheet Mask - (Pore Care)
Jen K.
Tonawanda
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this mask ! It leaves my skin feeling so clean , hydrated and refines my pores . I have combination skin type and this mask works very well for me. I’ll definitely be purchasing this again and I really want to try more Tonymoly products as I’ve heard so much good about them!
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Purchased at: ULTA
I did not feel any improvement from this sheet mask, it was gentle to the skin, but no benefits, the packaging was nice, the aroma ok. Honestly not the best sheet mask, but it's not the worst, it doesn't live for the k-beauty standard of products. I don't give my seal of k-beauty approval 💔