BY "I AND LOVE AND YOU."

Featuring only the best, wholesome ingredients, this kibble is sure to be a hit with your cat! see more...

Jennifer L.
Waukesha, WI
Absolutely wonderful cat food!! My cat has never had any issues with her stomach or box as other people talk of theirs cats. The tummy supplements are so important and I’m so happy this is so easy to find.
Moriah C.
Pasadena, CA
I love this brand of cat food for my cat! I alternate bags between this flavor and the chicken one to give her something different every so often and she never has problems with the transitions.  This helps keep her hair soft and her in good health.  We're customers for life.
Lulu A.
Boise, ID
My kitty loves it and I love that it doesnt bother his grain allergies, it's easy for me to get at the store down the road and it isnt nearly as expensive as some other grain free cat food and the ingredients are very comparable to other more expensive brands.
Alli ..
San Jose
ILY Naked Essentials Salmon + Trout 4.3lb Cat Food This cat food is good ! My cats like it they are 6 months old. I try to make sure that they have really good food. Cause I want to make sure they eat well. We all want the best for are little fur buddies..hehe
So this cat food is good for all ages well except for kittens that cat eat hard food yet of course... It's Grain Free, free of corn, wheat, soy + rice, No Artificial Preservatives.
Marisa M.
Tacoma
My cat loves this food, he won’t eat any other brand. It’s really affordable, you can buy it at Safeway usually for buy on get one free. It’s grain free, has a great ingredients list and has kept my cat healthy and happy.
Em S.
Cape Coral, FL
She loves this food! She is an outdoor cat but always comes back to devour her breakfast and dinner. She is a long haired angora and her coat is so much shiner. I would 10/10 recommend to other cat owners!
Ronni B.
Harleysville, PA
My 9 yo cat loves this food. I love that it’s affordable and a good product. I am careful about what she eats so I’m glad this is available.
Amanda C.
Beavercreek , OH
I had a cat that threw up every single other food I tried. But within 2 days of switching her to this food she stopped. Great quality food.
Amie J.
Montevallo, AL
My cats love this food and they are picky. My dogs also love it when they steal it from the cats.