Iluv iSP120 Stereo Speaker Case Blue

by Iluv

This sporty case from iLuv holds your music player secure inside while the high-quality speakers blast out your tunes for all to hear. Handy clip keeps it connected to whatever you like, while a velcro bike strap lets you attach it to your handlebars. iLuv Creative Technology, the premier provider of the most comprehensive accessories line for the Apple and smartphone markets, rapidly delivers award winning products for today s discriminating consumers. Since inception, iLuv has amassed an impressive total of 16 prestigious CES Innovations awards  recognized for design and engineering in the Portable Multimedia Accessories, Headphones and the In-Vehicle Accessory categories. Headquartered in New York, iLuv is a division of jWIN Electronics Corp., a leading consumer electronics company since 1997. All iLuv products are conceived, designed and developed in New York and continue to l

Is this new? or have it been out
Is this device waterproof at all?
Start your review of Iluv iSP120 Stereo Speaker Case Blue!
Fresno, CA
It has an on-off switch and a volume control on the outside of the case. The iSP110 which I also own, does not have these, so you have to open the case every time you need to switch the music off or adjust the volume. This is a big step forward!
These speakers are very cool. They are loud considering that they are battery powered but if there is a lot of noise around they might be hard to hear. Overall though they rock and would totally recommend them.
Canton, MI
These are very nice. I like to attach speaker to my disc golf bag while I'm playing and this works great for that.
Loxley, AL
My husband bought one of these so he could plug our MP3 in and play music while we were camping. We loved it.
San Diego, CA
This is a pretty good speaker for biking or hiking or camping not very loud or at least the one we had wasn't
Little Rock, AR
Techie Expert Level 3
Awesome case! Super secure and you can hear your tunes great. Love it and would definitely recommend it!
Commerce Twp, MI
I have one. super nice, and affordable. will buy again. Everyone in the family seemed to enjoy it