BY ILUV

The ReF Headphones were specifically designed to fulfill the growing consumer demand for accessories that look as good as they perform. These headphones meet that demand by combining fashionable elements and premium technology to produce a product that wins wholehearted approval from fashionistas and techies alike. Plug these headphones into your Smartphone to enjoy hands-free conversation or play your favorite track and immerse yourself in the rich, deep Bass and precise treble. -Canvas exterior with contrast stitching that suits your urban lifestyle-Titanium diaphragm for Mega-Bass and precise treble-Premium ear cups made of Korean protein leather-In-line remote with Play/Pause, Volume, and Track Change controls-Built-in MIC with hands-free-Collapsible earphones for ultra-portability-Speaker driver: Supra aural, sealed; deep bass Titanium speaker-Diameter: 40mm-Magnet: NdFeB-Frequency response: 20-6.5KHz-Impedance: 32ohm-Maximum input: 200mW-Sensitivity: 114dB-Plug: 3.5mm/Gold-plated 'L'-Cord: Braided fabric 3.9 foot cord see more...

NāDà E.
casablanca
Hello my name is Nada Akbeli I live in Morocco Casablanca city in Sidi Moumen in the park, the second part is the architecture number 51 and the house number 10 I hope you come to my house please
This is the best product ever !!

Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .
Rizzi F.
Sorsogon, Philippines
Good day! I am a student like to have your attention. If necessary to have a sample to your product for promotion and review. It nice to be a product tester and gladly take your response as positive for my request.
Thank you.
Erney A.
doha
I used to have this and i always bring this when i go travel . The sounds are good and i love to listen to song by using this ! But sadly ive lost this ! Which really made me sad ! Go try and get this yalls '
Younes T.
Oujda
Hi plz send me free for review  m'y adresse strett el Fath b33 haous 3 oujda 60000 morocco  répond me m'y adresse gmail Younestalbi19@gmail.com