BY ILUV

Customized to fit perfectly on your galaxy s4 screen won't interfere with touch-screen sensitivity. Eliminates screen glare without any distortion permits comfortable viewing in highly-lit areas. see more...

• How long does one film last and how durable is it?2 Answers
  • I have purchased a lot of similar screens protectors similar to t...2 Answers
  • My eyes are very sensitive to glare. How effective is this in act...3 Answers
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
I love this phone! It's got great video and camera capability. The sound quality is great as is the battery life. Very simple to use,lightweight and stylish. I have this phone in the white model. My husband has one in the black model. There are so many more apps for this than with my previous phone. This is my first Android phone ever and I'm very pleased with it. I've owned mine it for about a week now.

Battery Life
Battery life is great on this phone. I can let it go without charging for a day even with all the apps running on it.

Display/Screen Quality
Has a nice picture display and easy to read apps and features.

Call Quality
Call quality and sound are excellent.

Ease of Use
This is the first Android Phone I've used. For the most part it's easy to operate.

Durability
I've dropped this on a hard wood floor with no case and it doesn't have a scratch on it. Thank goodness!

Design
Phone is very stylish and lightweight in design. Much lighter than my Windows Nokia 925 smart phone.
Cynthia C.
Palmdale, CA
The iluv glare is excellent for providing protection to the screen of your samsumg galaxy s4, frees him from many scratches and damages that this may cause to the outside environment. The difference is not noticeable because you do not realize you're wearing it. Super recommended for the protection of your smartphone.
Sofia G.
This is defiantly worth the money which isn't really that much anyway. I've had one on my phone since the day i got it and it's still there. That was almost a year ago. They're pretty great!
Rachael S.
Jonesborough, TN
This is pretty decent....I was skeptical but does help a lot to cut down on glare. Some spots on edges does but not where it counts. Very useful and worth the buy if outdoorsy person.
Cynthia E.
Salem , OR
Even though my phone has a crack in it after a year the screen protector still makes it look nice. I had another phone before this and I had to search for that style as you could not buy them in the stores only on line
Vicki Y.
Vancouver, WA
If you don't already have one, get one because it will literally save your phone from scratches. One of the best decisions I ever made was buying this for my phone
Kandyse T.
Mustang, OK
I purchased this for my father, and he absolutely loves it on his phone, not expensive at all to purchase, and protects your phone. Its worth the purchase
Mia W.
Techie Expert Level 3
These are a must have for any type of phone. These are cheap, and last a long time. To prevent bubbles, be sure to clean your screen before applying.
Sebastian R.
new haven , ct
This product is very good quality for the price it is very well worth the buy I have a galaxy s4 and I would recommend if you need an anti glare screen
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
Not pricey at all definitely could use for my phone love that it doesn't get greasy or oily quick easy to clean and does not peel off worries bubbles
Catherine B.
Omaha, NE
My eyes are very sensitive to glare. How effective is this in actually cutting out glare? And how well does it actually fit on the screen?
Ruby V.
Tempe, AZ
I have purchased a lot of similar screens protectors similar to this one but have not found any good enough to block the sun enough to see the screen without having to make shade just to see, does this one work better?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
How long does one film last and how durable is it?