BY ILUMINAGE

An overnight solution to help maintain the skin's youthful appearance and minimize visible signs of aging. Give the gift of luxurious sleep. Infused with patented copper technology, these silky, soft textiles are clinically proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles for smoother, younger-looking skin in as little as four weeks. The secret of the Skin Rejuvenating Pillowcase is the power of copper ions. Copper is an essential mineral known to play an important role in the healthy function of the skin. When the skin is in contact with the copper oxide fibers in the pillowcase, copper ions are transferred into the moisture of the upper epidermal layers to support skin's natural self-renewal mechanism and help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The iluminage Skin Rejuvenating Eye Mask is specially woven with Cupron's copper oxide fibers, clinically proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles for smoother, younger-looking skin is as little as four weeks with continued results over time. It is crafted from satin-soft yet durable materials and a safe, non-irritating thread embedded with copper oxide fibers. Skin gets the beauty sleep it needs to help maintain a youthful appearance and minimize the visible signs of skin aging including fine lines, wrinkles, and lack of smoothness. This one-size-fits-all, 249 thread count mask features an adjustable Velcro strap and makes a great travel companion. This set contains:- 2 x Standard/Queen Skin Rejuvenating Pillowcases - Skin Rejuvenating Eye Mask Benefits of copper technology: - Copper is a well-known essential mineral skin enhancing properties. - Copper is naturally found in skin and known to play an important role in skin's natural renewal process. - Copper has been used in makeup, face creams, and other skin care products for many years. - One of the natural properties of copper is its ability to promote the natural growth of proteins in the skin. Copper is known to support skin's natural self-renewal mech see more...

Lauren S.
Madison, WI
This sleep mask is my ride or die. I simply cannot live without it. I even bought a backup. It completely blocks out of of the light, which is great because I have major sleep issues. It 100% prevents wrinkles as a sleep mask alone. Since I control when I want my eyes to be exposed to light, I don't have to squint. This is so silky that is feels like luxury. My fine lines and wrinkles come back when I sleep without it. I loved this so much that I bought the pillow case. It is amazing as well. I have some cheaper($20) silk pillow cases that I purchased on Amazon and they don't even compare. I can see such a difference in my face when I use it.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
I purchased the eye mask from Sephora, there is no product page for the eye mask so I'm reviewing it here. I've been using it for 3 nights, no noticeable difference. It's bug so it keeps out all light, the Velcro gets stuck in your hair. Can slip off just like any other mask. Nothing special
Izzy S.
Rosemead, CA
I purchased this from Neiman Marcus. This was listed on their "best of beauty products". I think I've had my pillow case for about a year and I haven't noticed any new wrinkles so I guess it's working. I also have the sleep mask which I absolutely love. The design of it keeps any light from hitting your eyes. It's amazing. It also completely covers the forehead. I read some negative reviews about the design of the product, but I haven't had any problems with it slipping off at night at all.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Where is the product page for just the eye mask?