Illy Dark Roast Ground Coffee - 8.8oz

by Illy

illy® Dark Roast Ground Coffee.

For drip coffeemakers.

Perfecting Italian Espresso Since 1933.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Illy Dark Roast Ground Coffee - 8.8oz!
Jessica F.
Boston, MA
Illy Dark Roast Ground Coffee - 8.8oz uploaded by Jessica F.
Purchased at: Amazon
I got into pour over coffee during the pandemic and have tried so many coffees. This is by far my favorite coffee. It is very strong but not bitter and drinks very smooth. I always make sure I have extras in my cabinet
Ekaterina M.
Miami
Illy Dark Roast Ground Coffee - 8.8oz uploaded by Ekaterina M.
I love this coffee, taste amazing! I use Illy Dark Roast Ground Coffee - 8.8oz with regular coffee maker and it works good.
Helena K.
Los Angeles
It’s strong and flavored - Best combo for me. Reminds me my travels around the Europe- with a tinny cozy coffee shops. With a heavy cream taste is so good.
Simon B.
Salem, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the very best mass produced coffee in existence. I have two lattes made with these beans without fail every day. My Jura beans-to-cup machine does really well with these beans, despite them being very oily. Yes, it’s more expensive than many other brands, but worth paying more for the best.
Juliana D.
Austin, TX
I LOVE this coffee! Being from Colombia, I’m a picky coffee drinker - specially since I like my coffee black. This coffee is rich and delicious, nothing fancy (no undertone flavors), so it’s perfect for everyday drinking! It’s a bit pricey but worth it in my opinion! Definitely recommend!
Rebekah L.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Illy Dark Roast Ground Coffee - 8.8oz uploaded by Rebekah L.
Wow! This was the best cup of coffee I have had in a VERY long time and I go to Starbucks daily. I will not be going there any longer I found it at my local target store on clearance so I had to try it. Well it is worth every penny on the price tag. In this case yes you will get what you pay for if you enjoy coffee as much as I do you must try
stephanie L.
My favorite illy product. so full of flavor and bold but smooth and rich on your palette.
Sarah G.
Westminster, CO
This is probably the best coffee I have ever tasted. It's just too expensive. My husband and I drool over it when we see it in the store, but we can't afford to buy it.
Nino K.
Brooklyn, NY
Illy Dark Roast Ground Coffee - 8.8oz uploaded by Nino K.
Very good, "tostato intenso" type of italian coffee Very good, "intense" type of italian coffee. I'd say that this is more of an everyday coffee rather than a unique tasting hipster brand. + Medium roast as it says so milder compared to Illy Dark Roast. + Doesn't have chocolate back-taste like the Lavazza medium roast (Lavazza is find if you have no preference). + 250 g should last you for a month (solo-use). Cons - Sometimes can lose taste if left too longs (>1 month can opened). - Some people might prefer more unique blends.

Looking for your answer?