ILLUSION D'OMBRE

An eyeshadow, a palette of scintillating or luminous shades. A silky cream texture with a powdery aspect to apply in a monochrome halo or layered for multiple variations. The eyeshadow comes with a tapered brush.

Result: long-lasting eye makeup that can be adjusted according to the desired intensity. Sophisticated, subtle or deep, dressed in iridescent shimmers.

How To Use:

Open the applicator and put the cap on the back of the brush for greater length and better grip. Lightly dab the flat side of the brush over the product without pressing.

• For eyeliner application:
Above upper lashes: work along the lash line from the inside of the lid outwards. Holding the brush at a right angle to the lid, with the tip pointing towards the inner corner and the rounded side held against the lash bases, smooth outwards.
Below lower lashes: work from the outside of the lid inwards. With the tip pointing towards the outer corner, smooth inwards.

• For eyeshadow application: holding the rounded brush upwards, apply a colour block to the eyelid, from the inner corner outwards and then from the outer corner inwards.

Close after each use to protect the sensory qualities of the texture.

Composition:

• A cream texture with a powdery aspect formulated with a silicone base for a "new-generation" formula with a unique feel.
• A combination of pure pigments of different colours and sizes: small pigments provide coverage and colour intensity and large pigments make the shades shimmer.

Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

How long does the pot last you?
Do u love it. ?
what do you think this product ?
Start your review of ILLUSION D'OMBRE!
Product Highlights
Hands down my all time favorite cream eye-shadow formulation. I own three and my collection is growing. They apply easily and blend with no problem, the lasting power for these eye-shadow are easily up to 8hrs or more. I would highly recommend purchasing some, in particular the shade New Moon.in reviews
This eye shadow is so easy to apply. Long lasting and great color pay off. I keep mine upside down to prevent the shadow from drying out. There are many shadows with similar textures but they aren't Chanel in reviews
This cream shadow is gorgeous! Long wearing and doesn't crease. I want every colour! Very sparkly. in reviews
Lyudmila F.
Cumming, GA
ILLUSION D'OMBRE uploaded by Lyudmila F.
Review for: 81 - FANTASME
Chanel Illusion d'ombre is amazing eyeshadow. It has light creamy formula, is easy to apply, longlasting and easy to remove. I have this product in light silver shade. It looks amazing with another shades and gives bright shining to the eyes. This is a really luxury product.
Johanna E.
Golden Valley, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 90 - CONVOITISE, Other
I have three different colors and they are gorgeous, the colors are vibrant and long lasting, I know that is expensive but is completely gorgeous. I have new moon and utopia too.
Melissa N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Saks
This “eyeshadow” is so versatile and full of as much color you need. As like other Chanel cosmetics, it is completely buildable. Go as light or dark as you wish. With the consistency of this particular cream/powder shadow it is too easy to tightline or make it your evening’s eyeliner. The great shine and shimmer make it all the better!
Zarie B.
Hoquiam, WA
I own this in 97 New Moon. Often sold-out color and very hard to find and I can see why. It's gorgeous on its own or over a eyeliner, which I prefer. You have to really build this product unless you like a lil bit of color on the lid. Expect some fallout with this, so blend nicely!
Victoria H.
Luray, VA
I'd use a brand like colourpop instead, its so pretty and bold! plus its affordable and brand name. : ) try it
Erica S.
walnut creek , ca
I love this eyeshadow but the pigment fades very quickly. also, it creases no matter how i set it. i would love to wear this product but it just does not last.
Brittany Y.
Nice color and it stays on forever!!! 😍 doesn't feel sticky like some ive tried before so that is a plus!!
Julie S.
Houston , TX
ILLUSION D'OMBRE uploaded by Julie S.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 81 - FANTASME
Omgoodness this was so amazing the shimmer and glitter could not be any more better. It came with a cute little angled brush to apply it. I used this glitter so much especially with eyeliner. It was a little bit pricey (40$) but overall I think that it’s worth it 10/10 😍😍ILLUSION D'OMBRE
Gabrielle K.
Alexandria, VA
One of my favorite eye products of all time. Somewhere between a cream and a powder, but with great staying power. I have a few shades now and my only complaint is that they tend to dry out quickly, although this may be user error. I like to apply with my finger for a wash of color.
Naya N.
Mansfield, OH
Review for: 82 - ÉMERVEILLÉ
This is very long lasting, it stays put throughout the day, I even had it on at the gym and it didn’t budge.