Illuminator

Shop ILIA Illuminator. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does this dry completely on the skin? I’ve used other highlighters with a similar design that end up sitting on my skin feeling sticky all day!
What is the price?g
Is it good? I like that it is clea
Start your review of Illuminator!
Cathy C.
san francisco
Illuminator uploaded by Cathy C.
Purchased at: CREDO Mobile
Review for: Polka Dots & Moonbeams
This is is a beautiful product, nice amount of shimmer, skin still looks like skin and plays nicely with other products when layering. It doesn’t melt off like the RMS living luminizer either - it stays on most of the day. Its replaced my Glossier Haloscope.
Katie H.
Ashburn, VA
Illuminator uploaded by Katie H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Summertime
This is a nice illuminator for every day use and I've really been enjoying it. The shade summertime is a nice bronzer shade but has a decent amount of shimmer to it too. This is great with a twist packaging to allow the product to come out and perfect for your cheeks or as a highlight. This is glitter like and gives a very natural look.. But it isn't as pigmented as I wanted it to be. I'll still keep it and use it but if you want a higher pigment payout you may want to look elsewhere. I still like this alot and perfect for summer and every day without being too extra!
Rachel B.
Lynbrook, NY
Review for: Cosmic Dancer
I like the way this looks on my skin. It feels very light weight and hydrating. I have an orange hue to my skin and this looks nice and finishes nicely. I am a big fan of the Ilia brand. I will replace when I finish I might try a different color just to see how to looks on my skin.
Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
Review for: Polka Dots & Moonbeams
I love everything about this highlighter because it’s organic and a little goes a long way. It gives you such a subtle glow that people think your skin is naturally illuminated. Also, I sometimes use it as an eyeshadow or for contouring as well. It lasts all day and I had mine for about eight months.
Magda V.
miami, FL
Exelentes illuminators is the only bar I do not like is that they are very creamy and cause I See The very rasosa face which does not help me but the pigmentation is sensational recommend for people with dry and combination skin to oily skin not they will
Daniella K.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Polka Dots & Moonbeams
I love this highlighter! It’s a thick cream that stays put for hours, gives a very ethereal luminosity, and smells so good! I feel good knowing it’s clean beauty and always recommend this to my friends!
Danielle  D.
Review for: Polka Dots & Moonbeams
Love the color. The effect is so pretty. A subtile shimmer. I don’t love the packaging. I hate rubbing my finger into it, seems unsanitary. It’s best to cut a piece off and then warm it up in your hand. It goes a long way and lasts a long time. Don’t irritate sensitive skin either. Nice ingredients!
Laila P.
Olney, MD
Review for: Polka Dots & Moonbeams
This was a great product to travel with! The formula was pretty sheer to give a from within glow! The application was easy and simple! It was great for vacation when I want a natural glow look! The thing I wanted more was MORE product!! But other than that I definitely recommend!
Ashley V.
Purchased at: Sephora
i love ilia! great brand, and it’s clean! BUT this just made my skin a little greasy feeling. it wasn’t a good fit for me! it’s a little bit of a pricey brand, which i don’t mind if it’s for me, but it just wasn’t!
Lori M.
Brooklyn, NY
Illuminator uploaded by Lori M.
This is my favorite highlighter! The quality of the product is beyond amazing in terms of ingredients and outcome. It is very easy to apply, gives a subtle glow instantly, and it lasts throughout the day without moving. Cream highlighter could be difficult for staying on put but it's not the case for this. The packaging is so chic and easy to travel. RMS Beauty's Luminizer could be a similar product, but I like Ilia Illuminator better!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...