Illuminating Eye Gel

Shop La Mer Illuminating Eye Gel at Bluemercury. Refreshing eye gel treatment that instantly lights up the eyes. The legendary healing energies of the Miracle Broth jumpstart skin's natural rene

does this work for dark circles? I'm 32 and have dark under eye circles that are hereditary and are getting worse as I age, I have tried so many eye creams but nothing has made that much of a difference. if this really helps I would purchase? any thoughts?
Start your review of Illuminating Eye Gel!
Cecilia F.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Perfectos estos productos para cualquier tipo de piel. Son una maravilla que aunque caros valen la pena totalmente
Cassie L.
Product is average, smells and feels really good. But works even better when mixed which another eye cream. It is pricey for the quality, I mix it with another eye cream and it gives it a boost though.
Violet A.
E Northport, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this eye gel! I see a difference right away. I keep it refrigerated in a beauty fridge until I need it
Val P.
Rochester, NY
I didn’t love this one. The packaging is the only improvement on the The Eye Concentrate in my opinion. I much prefer the eye concentrate and found that it was more effective at correcting multiple concerns including brightening my under eye area, reducing puffiness, hydrating and softening fine lines.
jc V.
Mansfield, TX
This will break the bank so get ready. I’m only 24 so I almost feel like it’s not worth it just yet, but it is amazing. I understand the price tag on it. It seriously top of its class.
Amanda I.
Catasauqua
Este gel está súper bueno para los ojos así nos ayuda a disminuir las ojeras y las bolsas debajo de los ojos
Knar A.
Pasadena, CA
I was eager to try this product in hopes that I would see a difference in my dark circles however I haven’t. It is very expensive And small size very hesitant to over use the product. Maybe I haven’t used it long enough to see results
Jess D.
Rockingham, NC
This is every bit worth the hype. It glides on like silk and immediately tightens and brightens my eye area. Love this product so much but unfortunately the price point is too high for me to buy.
Joyce C.
Orlando
I likedthis gel, it had a lovely mat yet moisturizing texture. It seemed to plump up the undereye area, and never balled up the eye concealer I use.  Its great during the day to keep your concealer from creasing and drying out throughout the day. Other then that, its not worth the price.
Gabby A.
Plano, TX
Nice light fragrance. I received a sample of this and have been using it for months. I think I prefer the cream formulas over this gel, it’s a little watery and I don’t think it does enough for the price. I’ll try one of the creamier ones next