MakeupFace MakeupBronzerBobbi Brown
Illuminating Bronzing Powder - #2 Antigua-8g/028oz

Illuminating Bronzing Powder - #2 Antigua-8g/0.28oz

Extremely soft & smooth pressed powder Imparts your skin with a sun-kissed tone without sun exposure Contains an advanced blend of sheer powder & micro pearls Easily glides on & brightens skin with a seamless coverage Leaves you a sheer, even...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Illuminating Bronzing Powder - #2 Antigua-8g/0.28oz!
Idalia M.
Illuminating Bronzing Powder - #2 Antigua-8g/0.28oz uploaded by Idalia M.
Los productos son muy buenos pero seme hacen un poco costosos pero lo demás son buenos y fácil de usar como todo producto
Joy R.
San Marcos, CA
I love the rich desert pink of this product. I can swipe a little on areas that would naturally be shadowed and a little on my cheeks and achieve a natural healthy looking glow. Bobbi Brown is high end luxury product to me and I relish anything I purchase from the company. Never have I been disappointed with Bobbi Brown.
Valerie V.
b
My absolute favorite product. I recommend to all and is superior than any other products I tried. Great for any look. Very affordable and effective. I was unsure at first but when I tried it out I was very happy.
Tracy V.
Los Angeles, CA
Me gusta bastante esta marca, no agrieta la piel con el maquillaje. Este broncer es bastante básico y fácil de usar.
Michelle C.
Illuminating Bronzing Powder - #2 Antigua-8g/0.28oz uploaded by Michelle C.
Illuminating Bronzing Powder - #2 Antigua-8g/0.28oz uploaded by Michelle C.
Purchased at: Macy's
Hola chicas! Les vengo a recomendar este blush súper lindo. Sin necesidad de aplicar mucho producto nos permite tener un color muy lindo y natural en las mejillas. Aquí les dejo una foto del color que yo utilizo.
Yztla R.
Love this shade. I use it more like a blush type of bronzing placement. The shimmer isn’t noticeable on the skin. Not for countering but for more a flushed look. It makes your skin look naturally tanned but the sun.
Michelle K.
Oakville , ON
Great staple colour, long lasting and not too shiny. This has a glowy look to it which looks natural and fresh. Great addition to staples
Trezia J.
Windsor, ON
I prefer this product, because I find it more natural. It's a great choice if you are looking for something that has benefits and is suitable for any skin tone, beautiful and hydrated
Lori D.
I love this bronzing powder. It's just right for that beach glow or evening wear. Great for contouring and creating that just from the beach look. It applies easily. A cooling agent would be great in this product but I will be buying it again
Heidi-Natalie O.
Helsinki
I actually liked this! :) It does what it promises in the name, meaning it does illuminate, and gives a sunkissed look

Looking for your answer?