BeautyFaceFace MakeupIlluminare
Mattifying Mineral Foundation Portofino Porcelain 05oz

Illuminare Mattifying Mineral Foundation Portofino Porcelain 0.5oz

by Illuminare

Ultimate All Day Foundation / Concealer - Matte Finish Sunscreen Makeup - SPF 21 - Squeeze Tube An oil absorbing matte finish, broad spectrum UVA/UVB non-degradable sunscreen makeup in one. Will not rub off or sweat off, is highly water resistant and will not block pores. Will not change color, lasts all day without creasing and provides medium coverage to even skin tone and conceal blemishes. This is the formula to use if you have oily skin and it will keep you shine free and natural looking all day. No need for additional powder or blotting! For normal to dry skin types who desire an all day, non-transferable matte finish, apply an oil-free moisturizer underneath. Illuminar? liquid mineral makeup is different from traditional makeup. You don't need to use much and you will find that it looks much better and performs better than any makeup you've ever tried before, and best of all it's recommended by Dermatologists. So you know it's good for your skin! Ultimate All Day Foundation / Concealer: - Normal to Oily skin types - Broad spectrum UVA/UVB: Zinc Oxide & Titanium Dioxide - Oil-absorbing matte finish - Medium coverage - For drier skin types that desire an all day or matte foundation apply an oil-free moisturizer underneath Net Weight: 15 ml / 0.5 oz Shades Available: Amalfi Alabaster: Very pale, milky-white (Nicole Kidman) Portofino Porcelain: Light. Very slight beige undertone. (Generally, the lightest shade in most makeup lines.) Florentine Fair: Medium. Yellow/beige undertone. 40% of our customers wear this color Sienna Sun: Light tan olive complexion, Italian or Hispanic (Jennifer Lopez) Tuscan Toast: Dark Olive, very tan (Light Halley Berry) Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide-7% & Titanium Dioxide-2.4% Ingredients: C11-13 Isoparaffin, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene, Copolymer, Butylene / Ethylene / Styrene Copolymer, Iron Oxide, Decamethyl Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Copolymer, Triethoxy Caprylylsilane, Aluminum Starch, Octenyisuccinate, Deionized Water, D

I have been searching for a new foundation for a while. I heard about this one from a friend of mine, however my skin is very oily. It says mattifying foundation but some matte foundations I've tried haven't been what they say they are I just want to know if this would be truly matte like it says?
Start your review of Illuminare Mattifying Mineral Foundation Portofino Porcelain 0.5oz!
Megan P.
I love clean beauty products that are natural. I found this product through a skin clinic in San Francisco that tests products to make sure they don't clog.This moisturizing mineral foundation is also spf 20 and has zinc oxide 7% and titanium dioxide 2.4% as its spf. I am not sure if it is reef safe spf.This foundation works very well for me. I have a slight undertone of pink in my skin. The porcelian color has a slight warm yellow tone so it can be great to mix in this color to bring down any redness if my skin is irritated. This is great for a no make up look. Can be used alone or with other make up. I would mix this with the alabaster color (which is lighter and has a cooler tone) to get the perfect blend for me.