Illumibowl Never Fall Motion Activated Toilet Night Light uploaded by Trisha L.

BY UNKNOWN

Never lose your step in the bathroom with the Illumibowl Never Fall Motion Activated Toilet Night Light. This motion activated night light emits a soft glow in and around your toilet to ensure your safety when you need it. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Alysia R.
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
This is a fun unit that the whole family gets a kick out of. Not only a very convenient unit but a cost effective one as well. Activated Bathroom Night Light 8 Color Changing. When I saw these Toilet Night Lights I knew I just had to try one. Are these cool or what? Runs on three AAA batteries (NOT INCLUDED). I chose to go with rechargeable as they just seem the best choice for a unit that we want to have constant continued use from. The batteries seem to be lasting pretty good so far. I figure they should hold up quite a while since the unit is motion activated one only operates when it's dark. The unit attaches to the toilet bowl, under the lid. It must be positioned so that the sensor is pointing in a direction it can pick up movement. The light arm is bendable and can be fit into virtually any position making it compatible with practically any style toilet bowl.
If your bathroom has a need for the lid to be lifted as ours does, we found mounting it slightly off center lessens the possibility of post tinkling drippage on the unit. Regardless, I feel the unit should be cleaned every few days to prevent it from becoming unsanitary. Now we get to the cool part. The light. The light is a color changing bulb and can be set at a specific color or allowed to freely cycle through the entire available color scale. Setting it is easy. There is a button on the face of the unit which operates this feature. You first must be where the sensor can be in the required amount of darkness to operate. Then it will need a motion to activate the light. To set you simply see to it that the button is in the out position. One click holds the button in and another click releases the button out. So as I said, button in out position allows the lights to cycle. If there is a specific color you want it to remain simply click the button in when the cycle is on your desired color.
The light operates for about a couple minutes then goes off until it is activated again. It may feel a little odd at first. At least it did for me. Seeing the bowl red. But all in all this is a fun unit that the whole family gets a kick out of. It honestly set a peaceful atmosphere as well as saves on lighting. Doing so because it gives off a sufficient amount of light to fully see to your functions while in the restroom. I feel this is not only a very convenient unit but a cost effective one as well.
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
So we were a little bit hesitant in buying this because of the reviews, but we went ahead and did it. It is amazing. I did buy some extra adhesive strips to tape it directly to the toilet because it didn't come with suction cups or anything. I placed it on the side of the toilet but found every time I walked past the hallway it would go on. So I moved it to the front and now it works perfect. Stays on for about two minutes and then it turns off. It has three different dimming settings and goes through eight different colors. If you like a certain color or you can also keep it on that all the time. You will need three AAA batteries as well
China M.
China M.
Matthews
This is a great light. It works well, the batteries last a long time, and my boyfriend loves it.  I got it for him after we saw the Shark Tank with the toilet light.  He thought it was stupid at first and their pitch totally sold him on it so he wanted it after that.