Illume(r) Vanity Tin Candle - Gilded Amberleaf by Illume uploaded by Keri T.

BY ILLUME

With character that can't be denied, Illume(r)'s vanity tins are designed for pure enjoyment. Inspired by a retro cake tin, these gorgeous vessels come filled with soy wax blended with essential oils and an all-cotton wick. Gilded Amberleaf is a golden opportunity to warm holiday hearts and hosts. A radiant amber fragrance that shimmers like the starry winter solstice, rich cedarwood and golden amber are infused with mandarin, vetiver, vanilla and tobacco to fashion a warm, irresistible fragrance. Burn time: 50 hours. 12.17 oz. see more...

Keri T.
Crystal, MN
I went to our local Anthropologie and fell in love with a perfume by Illume. Unfortunately I had to buy it online as the store was out of it. Lucky for me I ended up ordering a few other things as well including the Gilded Amberleaf candle. It came in the cutest little jar and smells amazing. Amber can be overpowering, but this is soft and pleasant. Illume sent my order in the cutest packaging and gave free samples! I will definitely be ordering from them again. LOVE supporting a local company! :)
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I love Illume candles!

Being honest they not the best when it comes to scent, they smell delicious don't get me wrong, but the scent does not really come out as much as with other candles.

However, the tins are always beautiful and they work just as well as decor as they do as candles so they are worth it in my book.