Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerIllume
Eternal Nomad Sunlit Bronzing Lotion Coconut Mango 65 oz

Illume Eternal Nomad Sunlit Bronzing Lotion Coconut Mango 6.5 oz

by Illume

A moisture-rich bronzing lotion infused with Illume’s tropical, invigorating, and sensuous fragrances. Find yourself perfectly sunkissed with this silky smooth, naturally hydrating lotion. This formula conditions skin while micro-fine gold mica pigments add luminosity. Thai Lily combines the exotic aromas of Bali mango, blood orange, and white nectarine with Brazilian teak, Asiatic lily, and a hint of musk. Cactus Verde is fragrant with cassis, pink sea salt, aloe vera, geranium, and a touch of avocado. Coconut Mango is a warm fusion of ripe mangos and creamy coconut milk. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates These formulas have not been tested on animals and are free of animal ingredients.

This product looks tempting and looks like it works good,, any review on the product ?
Start your review of Illume Eternal Nomad Sunlit Bronzing Lotion Coconut Mango 6.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Orange County, CA
Hm neither happy neither unhappy. Very weird scent. As for lotion it self it has watery consistency and I don't know if it's just me but it leaves marks on the skin from the color it contains. I am glad I tried but I would probably not repurchase again.
I tried a little bit of this in the store, and found the scent really overpowering. I can't comment on the actual product because I had to wash it off.