Illume Coconut Milk Mango Hand Creme

by Illume

Illume Hand Creme-3.5 oz. Create an air about you. Warm and adventurous. A tropical fusion of mango, coconut milk, and palm leaf lead you to paradise. Escape everyday. Go be lovely.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Illume Coconut Milk Mango Hand Creme!
Suzanne T.
This is one of my favorite scents, but it made my hands burn and did not moisturize at all. I do have allergies, but I use the solid perfume and candles without a problem. The cream and the soap however did not not work for me.
Sana S.
Staten Island
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this hand cream smelling is outstanding I have super dry hands after used superb smooth n soft my hand I can carry easily anywhere
Melissa
Such an amazing smelling hand cream! I love to use it on my hands and body too🤭😍 it’s a little bit runny thoughz...
Alexis S.
Northport
This by far is my favorite scent! It left my hands super soft and smelling amazing! The price is great for such a high quality product! It was gentle on my skin and I’m so happy I purchased it!
April B.
Oklahoma City, OK
The scent alone is worth the purchase. The handcream leaves your skin moisturized and fragranced. The packaging is chic and the price point is spot on. You can purchase the hand cream online which may be the best option as it is only sold in selective stores.

Looking for your answer?