Illume Candles Candle uploaded by Meagan B.

BY ILLUME CANDLES

Feel beautiful jar candle

• How does the quality compare to Bath and Body Works candl...2 Answers
  • What is your favourite scent? 1 Answers
  • Are these highly Fragranced and burn clean?3 Answers
Samantha D.
Durham, NH
I have the "be happy" version and it definitely makes me happy! It smells just like the anthropologie Capri candle and costs a lot less. Plus the packaging is adorable.
Wesley P.
Windermere, FL
These candles smell great! They're a little pricey but they're definitely high quality. They periodically go on sale at Target so stock up if you catch one!
Judith Z.
Love candles I have them all over my house any tipe or size there.... there not expensive and you can find them almost everywhere third great to have.....
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these candles. The scent isn't overwhelming but it's just enough. I truly think these be grateful type aroma therapy candles do work.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love candles and these candles are the best. I have one in every room. I will buy these candles again because I give them as gifts.
Grace H.
Rochester, MN
I love this candle. It has a great lasting ability, and has a very natural scent that isn't overpowering in the least
Lana D.
Forest, VA
I love these! You can pick them up at Target. They're some really great scents. Perfect for your kitchen or bathroom.
Lindsey L.
Omg I can't say how much I love this candle!! It was cheap and it smells so so so good. Lasts a long time too.
Anne N.
Ontario, CA
Smells like a lemon starburst! Not too overpowering, and it smells so good! A thumbs up for me! đź‘Ť
ALYSSA R.
Woodstock, GA
Illume Candles Citrus Jar Candle is a good product. I love the citrus smell.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
Are these highly Fragranced and burn clean?
Tracy S.
Loogootee, IN
How does the quality compare to Bath and Body Works candles (ie: throw, price, quality)? Worth the extra money?
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
What is your favourite scent?