Illume Candles Candle uploaded by Meagan B.

BY ILLUME CANDLES

Feel beautiful jar candle

• How does the quality compare to Bath and Body Works candl...2 Answers
  • What is your favourite scent? 1 Answers
  • Are these highly Fragranced and burn clean?3 Answers
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
One of my favorite candles. What I do notice is that they do not burn as fast, the scent lasts and doesn't diminish, it's not an overwhelming scent either which in our house is a huge thing! But it's enough to where you can smell it all day. My favorite is the cucumber and citrus. This was given to me and I fell in love. I do need to go buy some because I'm almost out but I love it!
Angel P.
I love the Choose Happiness scent. It's a light and summery citrus scent that just brightens up the entire house. I'm stocking up enough of these to carry me through the next long Minnesota winter! đź’™
Taryn W.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Citrus more...
I buy a ton of candles at Target. It's my weakness! I discovered Illume there a few years ago and it became one of my favorite brands. They give off a strong scent not just when you sniff them but when you burn them. I love how fresh the Citrus is, and it's one of my favorite candles to burn in the summer.
Meagan B.
If you love candles and you like fresh scents this is the candle for you, I had never tried this brand until I was browsing the candle section at Target and just loved how clean and refreshing it smelled! The scent is cucumber and sea petals not sure what sea petals are but dang they make a candle smell pimpin', overall definitely give this a try if you're into fresh scents in a candle.
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
I love this candle, it has such a rich and pleasant smell. It's not too overwhelming and has a peaceful smell to it. I enjoy that the candles have words such as peaceful and grateful on them, really giving you the feel of the scent.
Renee U.
Revere, MA
This is the best smelling candle we have in our home. I love it.

It gives off such a great scent that isn't too overpowering and leaves everything very relaxed.

We bought this at target since they carry the Brand.
Erin D.
Have this candle in the Lavender Lemonade scent which is really nice and fresh for spring and summer. Like the packing and natural soy product - leaves much less black soot/smoke.
elizabeth S.
Milwaukee , WI
I have the Give Love scent of this brand. What a lovely candle! Long burning time And light scent. The design of these jars is classy and simple. A great deal for the price. I paid $10 on sale. I plan to buy more scents from this line.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
This is a great brand of soy candles with great scents that i buy at Whole Foods. They burn well and last long and really help to set some ambiance. I do wish the packaging was cuter, however. Affordable.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
I buy these at Target and usually every season they will be discounted to as low as 75% off. Great soy candles with a nice throw that isn't TOO overpowering or nauseating.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
Are these highly Fragranced and burn clean?
Tracy S.
Loogootee, IN
How does the quality compare to Bath and Body Works candles (ie: throw, price, quality)? Worth the extra money?
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
What is your favourite scent?