BY ILLUME CANDLES

Find candles at Target.com! Bella fresh container candle gld see more...

• "I have this color in my living room." in 1 review
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love the simplicity of this candle. Everything about it screams LOVE! It's chic, a light and familiar smell, it lasts and burns slow. Recommend this brand for sure!
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
Decorator Expert Level 2
I just acquired one of these candles, and it is absolutely fantastic. I bought it initially because of how cute and stylish the jar was (it is different than the one pictured above). However, once I smelled it I was absolutely obsessed! I will be purchasing more of these to light around my house.

If you are candle obsessed like I am, this is definitely a candle you are going to want to smell and try out! You will NOT be disappointed!
Sara P.
Seattle, WA
Not only is the container beautiful, but the scent is, too. I've gotten tons of burn time out of this. Each time I light the candle, the scent is as strong as the last time. I would recommend this for the price.
Allison H.
York, PA
The packaging is super cute and It was an exciting find. The scent lasts a while and is very unique. I loved the smell and I wish I could find more.
Priscilla V.
Its a prefect color. I have this color in my living room. I would love to add it in. Its just such an elegant looking piece and color to have.
Hanna W.
This candle smells great and lasts a very long time! The packaging is also VERY cute and adds a little something to any room.