IlluMask illuMask Anti Acne Light Therapy Mask uploaded by Rachel L.IlluMask illuMask Anti Acne Light Therapy Mask uploaded by Joy K.IlluMask illuMask Anti Acne Light Therapy Mask uploaded by Terri H.

BY ILLUMASK

Illumask anti-acne light therapy mask is a safe and effective skin care technology that uses a combination of light wavelengths to treat various skin conditions, including acne. Light therapy has been used by dermatologists and skin care clinics. Illumask delivers a similar technology in an easy and affordable home treatment. Blue light kills acne-causing bacteria, even before breakouts can appear. Red light reduces inflammation, heals breakouts, and evens skin tone. With illumask, you can expect: a clearer, smoother complexion; fewer breakouts and blemishes; less redness and pain associated with pimples; less oily, dry or flaky skin; no... see more...

Rachel L.
I bought this product a while back and used it. The first thing that sucks about it is you only get 30 uses before you have to go out and buy another one. You have to lie down for around 20 minutes per use and basically let the lights shine onto your face. I got the red one which was supposed to be good for fine lines and wrinkles, but I saw absolutely no difference in my skin after using this up.. This seemed more like a gimmicky product than anything else and I wouldn't recommend anyone bother with it.
I have used the mask and personally, I love it! I have/had mild hormonal cystic acne, that turned in to more than just a few hormonal breakouts. I had painful cystic breakouts popping up all over my face. I had been interested in trying blue light therapy, but they all seemed pretty expensive, especially if I didn't know how they would preform. The skin care representative at ulta beauty (promoting another line of skin care product) recommended this to me. She said several of her customers have had good results with it. I decided to give it a try and within the first week, I noticed a difference. My existing breakouts had started to calm down, my dry skin had started to be less dry, and I had no new breakouts. I have been using the mask for over 45 uses now and have seen great results! The blue light kills P.bacteria that causes acne. It is around $30 for 30 (15 minute) uses. For me it has worked great and I would recommend giving it a try!
PS: there are ways to reset your mask.
Emmily P.
Moreno Valley, CA
This review will be based on the results that this mask gave me. Not on its 30 day usage which prompted some low reviews. Right now, I have mild acne with no cysts but I always get 3-4 new small pimples every few days. Using this mask did not stop those new pimples from cropping up but instead of every few days it would be once a week. When I stopped using this mask after a month, my acne came back more often to every 2-3 days. I thought this would help cure my acne but my results were probably not as drastic as other people because the cause of my acne stems more from inflammation within my body and my bad diet. This mask only works skin deep but shows pretty good results considering my everyday routine might counteract its effects.
Arin M.
Biloxi, MS
A lot of people give this product bad reviews because after 30 uses you have to buy a new one. It costs $30, so it's about $1 per use. I believe it is well worth this price!! I had moderate acne and nothing worked for me. I saw this product and decided to give it a try, to say I've tried it all. You wear it 15 minutes a day. for me, it works!! I've been using for about 5 months. My face is virtually acne free, unless I pick my face and cause acne. I stopped using for a week while I was out of town, and got a big breakout. This showed me that the product was working for me. I skip it maybe once a week. The only thing is that it does not clear blackheads, and has caused some blackheads where the glasses rest on my nose.
Kathryn D.
Berlin, CT
I really enjoy this mask. You do have to do some guess and check with how often you should use it though. Don't use it everyday, it'll hurt your eyes and dry out your skin. I use it before bed about 3-4 times a week. I make sure I use it nights after working out.

After using it though I noticed my pores were smaller, less blackheads, and the redness would go down. It kind of helps with random breakouts but it's best with getting rid of acne scars.

Just make sure you close your eyes when using or else your vision will be blue/green briefly and after continuously using every day, your eyes will dry out.
Emily A.
Pittsburgh , PA
I have been using this for about 4-5 months. for the first couple of weeks I noticed a huge change but not so much anymore and it never did completely clear my acne. it's 15 minutes per day and sometimes I just don't have time but I rarely miss a session. a lot of people give a bad review because it only works for 30 uses and then you have to buy another one but you can rig it so you can keep using the same one. I have only ever bought the one and have used it almost every day for 4-5 months. I have a youtube video on how to fix it so it works again. it also kills your batteries every 30 days so I bought rechargeable batteries for it.
Nicole F.
No. Just no. I even tried this because I was so desperate for results. It's pretty much like a girly welding mask you put it on like sunglasses push the button and sit and wait. It hurt my eyes to watch TV or look at my phone with the bright light and the nose piece hurt my nose. The only thing I liked about it was it felt warm and reminded me of tanning other then that the only thing it did for me was take $30 out of my pocket, give me false hope and allow my boyfriend to make fun of my welding mask that gave me 0 results.
Rachel L.
Fairfield Twp, OH
I have used this, but not for 30 days. I did not notice anything with my acne changing, but i did notice my acne marks and scars lightening up. I really liked that part of it. I also got a free case with it as well. It allows you to open your eyes while wearing it, but I noticed when I did this, when it was over, my vision was tinted bluish green for a while. I am kind of skeptical but am eager to see if they make any improvements to it. I would definitely rig it as well to get more than 30 uses.
Samantha F.
Danielsville, GA
I'm not an advocate for this product simply because I didn't see results. Sun and light are typically great for your skin but this did absolutely nothing but cause dry skin (which it did warn could happen). I didn't see any difference in the amount of blemishes or anything. So I can't say I'd recommend it.
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
I got it on sale for 24.99 and i had a coupon for $10 anything at target so it was too good of a deal to pass up. It helped but it wasn't some kind of miracle treatment. I would rather invest in one that last longer that 30 uses.
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
Has anyone else tried this and hadone great results?
Madison W.
Richland, MS
I've seen the commercial for this, but I didn't want to actually buy it without knowing how it really works. So, has anyone used this before? If so, do you recommend it?
Krista A.
How did this mask benefit you? Did you use it for the full 30 recommended days?
Arin M.
Biloxi, MS
I have had great results! I've been using it for about 5 months now. I had moderate acne before, and only have one or two small ones at a time now. I wash my face before using. I give credit to the mask though because I went a week without using it and my whole face broke out like crazy again! I went straight back to using the mask and it all went away.
Laura C.
I really want to try this, but how bad does it dry out your skin?