illi - Mugwort Calming Mask 1 sheet uploaded by Jamie R.illi - Mugwort Calming Mask 1 sheet uploaded by Jamie R.illi - Mugwort Calming Mask 1 sheet uploaded by Jamie R.

BY ILLI

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Brand from South Korea: illi. Premium mask for dry and coarse skin. Wth mugwort and essence from ginseng, the mask provides you energy, glossy finishing effect and deep hydration. How to use: 1. After cleansing, apply toner to refine skin texture. 2. Apply the mask to the face, avoid eyes area. 3. Remove the mask after 15 minutes and massage gently. see more...

Review (1)
Jamie R.
I went to see Murder On The Orient Express; and because I’m in a dark theatre I always take the opportunity to sheetmask in public! Lol everyone always laughs at me, but hey— whatever.
It has a really nice herbal spa scent to it and the essence soaked into my skin very nicely. No sticky residue or greasy appearance post mask . I couldn’t read the back so I’m not sure how long I was supposed to wear it. But I kept it on for about 30min and it still hadn’t completely dried out.
.illi - Mugwort Calming Mask 1 sheet