Illamasqua Sealing Gel 2 x 0.2 oz uploaded by Bekah B.Illamasqua Sealing Gel 2 x 0.2 oz uploaded by Miltyanna A.

BY ILLAMASQUA

A sealing gel that keeps powder products in place so they last throughout the day. For looks with added impact, intensify your artistry with Illamasqua Sealing Gel. Mix with the Powder Eye Shadow, the Pure Pigment, or the Eye Liner Cake to create a color-intense paste that dries quickly and lasts for hours. Be bold, be original, and stand out from the crowd. see more...

Vanessa D.
S Sioux City, NE
I love this product so much you can add eye shadows to it to make eye liner. It is long lasting and does not budge. It's just a normal gel that helps with makeup. I have 5 more bottles of this so I don't run out.
Alexa M.
This is one of those must-haves for any makeup artist/makeup lover. It is a gel that you can mix with pigments or shadows a to create an eyeliner or it can be used to bring dry gel eyeliners back to life.
Mirelly P.
Scotch Plains, NJ
This is a really great product, great you cat eye lovers like myself. It is really black and great to apply, very smooth and the packaging is very fancy. It is worth the money, a very good brand that I do recommend.
Jessica S.
The BEST! I love it, my mom loves it, it just all around an amazing product! So easy to apply! I have brown eyes and love using this stuff. The packaging is so beautiful
Nina S.
This is a really great product. It holds a lot in such a small bottle. The color is black and it's a really deep black, which is nice. Goes on precisely smooth.
Sonya K.
This is really good to use with pigments, or making an eyeshadow into a liner. I haven't used it to revive cream products yet, but I'd love to try!
Chelsy C.
Streetman, TX
At sephoria it does what its supposed to good size pot. I'd highly recommend this product to my family and friends would be a good gift
Andrea F.
A friend showed me this product and I think it's overall a great product. No complaints. Easy to apply. Easy to use. Does the job !
Cammy J.
South Charleston
This product is used to keep your make-up on point. I would love to have this right now. It's great for those hard long days.
Susan P.
A little goes a long way! It truly seals in your makeup! I've only used it on my eyeliner. It definitely kept it in place.
lisa a.
Porter, TX
How much do you need to use?
Jessica Z.
pra q serve este produto?
Hope J.
Worth the buy or?
stavroula p.
EL VENIZELOU 66 CHOLARGOS
Does it last ? Is it good ?
Kimberlee N.
Killeen, TX
I need something that will last for hours, either for work or for the formal events I attend. Will it work? Is this the missing product I need?