BY ILLAMASQUA

A pure-pigment metallic powder that highlights cheeks, eyes, and brows in a shimmer finish. Be bold. Highlight eyes, cheeks, and brows with a dramatic shimmer finish with this versatile metallic powder. But don’t stop there. These high-shine, pure-color powders are made to be played with. Mix with eye shadow or blusher. Layer over Cream Pigment or Powder Eye Shadow to intensify. Mix with Sealing Gel and apply with a fine brush for a shimmering eye liner. The possibilities are infinite. Now go play! It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I love Illamasqua products and this one is no exception. Since you can only buy the product from overseas (I'm in the United States) I choose to purchase only once or twice a year. This one was a maybe that I added to my order at the last minute and I'm so glad I did. Highlights beautifully.
Becca C.
Plant City, FL
I couldn't find the color in black like I have, however this will do. I love how pigmented it is though. The only downside to this product I would say is that it comes out way too fast & can be super messy.
Sarah B.
Manchester
One of my favourite ever pigments is beautiful on its own, when wet creates a bolder paint or mixed with mixing liquid, over eyeliner gel creates a dazzling look which is intense. Great to experiment with . Great sparkle. All the pigments illamasqua make are beautiful but this is my favourite.
Hannah P.
Hasfield, Gloucester
Such a massive fan of this product. I love it for jazzing up a standard make up look but I LOVE it for halloween looks it helps to give a purple iridescent sparkle to my looks and makes them a bit more artistic and fun!
Bella A.
London , London
One of the most prettiest pigments I own. Works well as a magical highlighter, eyeshadow, or eyeliner transformer. None of the promo photos really do it justice. You have to just get it or go swatch it at illamasqua to fall in love.
Amiee W.
Fantastic product and can be used for multiple things such as adding to an eye look or mixing with the sealing gel to create an iconic eyeliner or even using it as a highlighter, which I've actually done and was complimented for by many people.