BY ILLAMASQUA

A pure-pigment metallic powder that highlights cheeks, eyes, and brows in a shimmer finish. Be bold. Highlight eyes, cheeks, and brows with a dramatic shimmer finish with this versatile metallic powder. But don’t stop there. These high-shine, pure-color powders are made to be played with. Mix with eye shadow or blusher. Layer over Cream Pigment or Powder Eye Shadow to intensify. Mix with Sealing Gel and apply with a fine brush for a shimmering eye liner. The possibilities are infinite. Now go play! It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Hollie R.
Lancashire, Skelmersdale
A beautiful, champagne coloured loose pigment that is perfect for those that are looking something to complete their every day look. As this is a loose powder, it is so important not to knock it over! I highly recommend de-potting this product if you're a little bit clumsy like me! This product can be used as both an eye shadow AND a highlighter, making this super useful for multi purposes.

Illamasqua outdone themselves when they created this product, it is definitely one of my most used loose pigments and the quality of this product is so unreal! To intensify the product even more, I recommend mixing it with the Illamasqua Sealing Gel, this will allow you to increase the pigmentation in this product and it will also last a lot longer on the eye once mixed with the Sealing Gel.

I cannot recommend this product enough, and another little tip, this product is a bridal favourite! Such a staple in a lot of Makeup Artist's kits.
Bryoni W.
Glasgow
I bought this on a whim not really knowing what I got myself into! It has lasted me ages! The colour is so beautiful and complimentary! I use it as a brow bone highlight, for the inner corner and I also use it as a highlighter! I have even mixed it it with foundation for a night out! It has so many uses and it is so beautiful! Like with all loose pigments - be careful - if not it will go everywhere!
Stephanie S.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Furore more...
How cool is this packaging? It is wonderful and light. Great for everyday and going out on the town.
Easy fresh coverage.