Illamasqua Pure Pigment Android 0.04 oz

by Illamasqua

A pure-pigment metallic powder that highlights cheeks, eyes, and brows in a shimmer finish. Be bold. Highlight eyes, cheeks, and brows with a dramatic shimmer finish with this versatile metallic powder. But don’t stop there. These high-shine, pure-color powders are made to be played with. Mix with eye shadow or blusher. Layer over Cream Pigment or Powder Eye Shadow to intensify. Mix with Sealing Gel and apply with a fine brush for a shimmering eye liner. The possibilities are infinite. Now go play! It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Any review
Is it really worth the price?
Does this show up well on deeper skin tones?
Start your review of Illamasqua Pure Pigment Android 0.04 oz!
Product Highlights
...come in the same packaging as their eyeshadows do. There is plenty of glitter that will last you for ages. I will definitely re-purchase these bad boys :)in 4 reviews
3 years ago
Illimasqua is a fabulous make up company! All of their pigments and metallic pigments are absolutely gorgeous! The lipsticks as well and they've got them in shades that no one else does! Not too pricey either when you compare them to other companies like Mac and they are very well-made they last extremely well and you will absolutely get compliments on them! Cannot recommend illamasqua highly enough they are way way far on the top of my list!!
3 years agoPlano, TX
OMG!!!!! Are you kidding these pigments are the bomb! I discovered this brand while shopping on one of my favorite local deal sites. Got it for practically a steal and now I can't live without it. The texture is so rich so creamy so full on glam that anything it touches simply sparkles. Truly one of the best on the market. But don't stop there all of their products are golden :-)
3 years agoBrooklyn, NY
Such an amazing shade of blue also very pigmented which helps you complete the makeup look you were hoping for. It's easy to apply and looks good with every eye color. You'll definitely enjoy using this and will think it's worth the price.
3 years agoBurlingame, CA
Illamasqua never leaves a makeup queen hanging!Their pigements are so smooth and easy to apply. The pigments come in the same packaging as their eyeshadows do. There is plenty of glitter that will last you for ages. I will definitely re-purchase these bad boys :)
3 years ago
I love how versatile this product is, I use this for both eye shadow and highlighter. I personally think its the best 'highlighter' out there. I love how a little goes a long way too, will always be part of my makeup kit for sure. 👍
3 years agoSan Francisco , CA
One of my fave pigments of all time and I wish I could get in the states again! So highly pigmented and the sparkle particles reflects so beautifully
3 years agoKingsville, TX
This color is absolutely beautiful I'm a sucker for all things metallic and on the plus side, it can be used as a highlighter as well
2 years agoKostroma
Loose pigment Illamasqua - a bright radiant pigment of very fine grinding (similar to very small spangles) quickly adds a spectacular flare to makeup. A saturated quality product. Thousands of sparkling particles are easily extinguished, do not crumble, and last all day. I recommend applying the pigment on cream shades or a pencil to enhance the brightness of the color, and increase the durability of the makeup.
3 years agoHamilton Avenue, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
When it comes to something creative, fun and diverse Illamasqua will always be there for you! These glitters pigmented are truly beautiful and very fine, not clumpy! And very easy to blend. I like to use this on top of a similar coloured eyeshadow as my base. There is glitter glue that people like to use but I like to use a multipurpose balm called dr paw paw to get that glitter to not move at all! You don't really get much fall out from this if you apply it right. I honestly think the most beautiful way to use this product is applying it only in the centre of your eye. So when the light catches it, it makes your eyes pop and look bigger and mesmerising!
2 years ago
I love this pigment so much, especially for flaming up a smokey eye and who doesn't love a good sparkly smokey eye? It's very pigmented and very sparkly, ideal for nights out on the town and it's pretty easy to remove too which is always a bonus.