Illamasqua Precision Ink Havoc 0.06 oz uploaded by Simuzara B.Illamasqua Precision Ink Havoc 0.06 oz uploaded by Simuzara B.

BY ILLAMASQUA

An intense waterproof liquid eyeliner. This long-wearing liquid liner comes with a fine tip that allows for defined application, making it perfect for creating a defined eye—or even painting designs on the body. The waterproof formula dries within seconds and stays true for hours. Remove with waterproof eye makeup remover. see more...

Sarah N.
Byron Center, MI
I would have never tried this if it hadn't been for #ipsy. And the fact that it was still on the next morning made me fall in love. Every eyeliner says it's waterproof, this one actually is!! I have bought two more since I tried it and I will never use anything as my eyeliner for important events (and every day) again! Thank you, #Illamasqua for being true to your word!
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
I love this eyeliner. It goes on smooth and stays put all day until I take it off at the end of the day I got this as a part of one of my ipsy bags.
Sarah C.
sherborne
I bought this from TK Maxx in the post Christmas sale last year and really like it. I find it does need a shake as the colour separates in the tube if not used for a while, but I like the applicator pen and it goes on nicely and dries well. The colour is a nice dark red, though it can appear black at first glance as it is quite a deep shade. I do find that it can crack after a while though but otherwise it's a good product.
Simuzara B.
Lanarkshire, ['', '', "'Glasgow"]
I absolutely love illamasqua havoc liner !!!! It's deep burgundy but on the website it's described as oxblood colour !! Havoc liner is so unique as it's very long lasting and matte !! It makes blue brown and green eyes pop !!! I have tried illamasqua liquid eyeliner in black and it's not good at all !! Havoc liner it's just amazing I can't recommend it enough!!!
Ashley M.
Myrtle Hill Lane, Glasgow
Lovely deep plum colour that is a nice change to having a solid black liner.

Ink goes on smooth, i feel it has to be built up to get a solid line but unfortunately runs easily... when this gets wet it flakes off which is annoying.

Always nice to have but would not be my first choice