BY ILLAMASQUA

An intense waterproof liquid eyeliner. This long-wearing liquid liner comes with a fine tip that allows for defined application, making it perfect for creating a defined eye—or even painting designs on the body. The waterproof formula dries within seconds and stays true for hours. Remove with waterproof eye makeup remover.

Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
This is the Holy grail of eyeliner! The formula is perfection! It glides on perfectly with a shiny, deep dark black before drying to matte black. It dries almost instantly and lasts all day! I highly recommend this!
Ashley A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love this liner! It's easy to use for a liquid liner and it's BLACK! I used it for a Halloween broken doll makeup as well and it held up and performed amazingly. I would definitely repurchase this.
Jessica W.
Vancouver, BC
I originally received this in a TopBox (as I was an avid Kate Von D Tattoo Liner fan) but decided to give it a go.. and my life has changed! I LOVE this product. I usually do my makeup early mornings before work (cat eye style) and then go into the night with evening events and nothing budges or swears for 12+ hours. If you are looking for a liquid liner for your everyday, I highly suggest giving this a try. Only downside, is in Canada, no stores sell Illamasqua products, so I have to have everything shipped from US or Europe, but still worth it!
Sidney M.
Lenoir City, TN
This product has great color and once you have it on it looks pretty good. However the reason I'm giving this product only two stars is because no matter how steady and precise I am it ALWAYS messes up. The liner transfers to my upper lid and my lower lid when I'm just trying to line the top and I'm good at eyeliner. I always have to redo some element of my makeup after I wear this because otherwise I'd have black dots and smudges all around my eye. Once this product is on it's itchy and feels like you have eyelash glue on your eye lids and is very uncomfortable. I definitely would not recommend this product and I personally will NEVER buy this again.
Alicia  C.
Dickson City, PA
This is the best liquid eyeliner I have ever come across in my life. It does not move. Once it dries down, it stays on your face until you take it off. I put this to the test during an entire day of adventuring natural rock waterslides and when I finally got back home over eight hours later, my eyeliner was still perfect even after the rest of my makeup was gone. I will recommend this to anyone who wants something that is precise and has unbeatable staying power.
Becca J.
Baltimore, MD
Sad this isn't sold at Sephora. Got this first in my monthly Ipsy bag... I used it nearly every day and I swear it lasted for 6+ months... Finally it ran out and I ended up purchasing from Net A Porter. It's long-lasting (go out the night before and wake up with a perfectly intact cat eye!) and a rich, dark pigment. The applicator brush creates a flawless line... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND. 👍🏻👍🏻
Katie S.
Athens, GA
I got this in my ipsy bag, and I reordered it during an ipsy offer because I love it so much! The brush is really precise and easy to use. The ink is really pigmented, and it's thick enough to feel like you have a good layer of liner on, but not so thick that it looks clumpy or is difficult to work with. Perfect for winged liner. It also lasts a really long time and does not smear throughout the day (or overnight).
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Better than expected. Would recommend if you're looking for a good liquid eyeliner with staying power. It has a precise tip that makes application easy. The color payoff is great as well.
Mackenzie B.
I received this eyeliner in an ipsy a while ago, and have mixed feelings about it. It does stay on all day, but it is extremely liquidy. I will always end up having it smear if I do not let it dry for a few minutes. However, I feel that it is a decent product. It is just not my favorite.
Elizabeth G.
Hermiston, OR
This eyeliner is amazing this visit for liquid eyeliner I've had it for a while now and it hasn't even dried out or anything and it's doesn't clump up and it's very easy to put on my eyes and actually stays all day so it's pretty nice
janai r.
Winston Salem, NC
How do I get an even, symmetrical, cat eye with hooded eyes? It's difficult to not make the line too long or go too high and yet go out from the eye far enough that the line isn't lost in the crease.
Kie-Lyn H.
Colman, SD
Where in the USA can i purchase this stuff? I got a sample through Ipsy and love it, but can't find it anywhere. I checked Ulta and Sephora with no luck.
Fey T.
Nuneaton, ['', '', '']
Does this clump up? Or wear off easily? What is the handling of the brush like?
Stephanie H.
Cinderford, Gloucestershire
I've never tried this brand but I've heard about it! Is it worth the hype? 🖤✨