BY ILLAMASQUA

A powder eye shadow. Bring a room to its knees without saying a word. Each of these glorious shades makes a statement with their rich pigments and smooth texture that are sure to make your peepers pop. see more...

Jakira R.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love this brand! The formula for the shadows especially. This brown is really beautiful and the shadow is very well pigmented. My eyes are brown and they compliment my eye well. The only thing I would change is that its so small
Gabrielle H.
Halethorpe, MD
Love this color. Because of me being really fair skin this cannot be a transition shade even for darker , smoky looks. Still a great shade and love it to darken the waterline and the outer corder of the eye. Very pigmented and smooth!
Dinah T.
Whittier, CA
This is my go to matte brown shadow i use this in my brows, as a transition color for a black smokey eye, as the main color for a brown smokey eye and sometimes even very lightly as a cheek contour.
Jannette M.
Very pigmented! I love this brown color, it's beautiful on brides! I highly recommend!
Katie C.
Belews Creek, NC
Love their formula of eyeshadows but also this brown! It's absolutely beatiful!
Amiee W.
I use this shadow for multiple purposes. I use it on my eyes and it's the perfect shade for my brows too. Illamasqua packaging is so smart, I got my colour at their flagship store in London. I'd definitely recommend going there if you can, just to see the entire range in from of you.
gao v.
Kitchener, Ontario
Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow Wolf 0.07 oz ABOUT THIS PRODUCT A powder eye shadow. Bring a room to its knees without saying a word. Each of these glorious shades makes a statement with their rich pigments and smooth texture that are sure to make your peepers pop.
Sarah H.
Brisbane, Australia
Totally my makeup bag staple. Use it for my brows, crease line and everything else!