Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow Heroine 0.07 oz uploaded by Christy R.

BY ILLAMASQUA

A powder eye shadow. Bring a room to its knees without saying a word. Each of these glorious shades makes a statement with their rich pigments and smooth texture that are sure to make your peepers pop. see more...

Buy on HQhair.com*
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Jersey Shore, PA
Perfect transition color, it's a pretty brown color. Also a perfect bronzer, the color is super pretty on all skin tones. I've heard so much good stuff about this eyeshadow. Deff recommend to anyone looking for that perfect brown!
Kat T.
Kat T.
Wheaton, IL
I love natural eye shadows, but my eyeshadow didn't have great pigmentation. I don't know if I just got a dud or if that's how all of them are. Are all of their eye shadows not very pigmented?
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
This is good for a base color before adding colors for shading. I have naturally dark circles and it's hard to find a good base color for my lids!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Pea Ridge , AR
This is such a beautiful shade I've heard so many amazing things about it and you can just do so much with it
Christy R.
Christy R.
I love this product it makes your face looks flawless I will forever use this. I get compliments all the time when i use this product.
reyna h.
reyna h.
This is a great transition shade for light shadows. If you are really pail you can also use it as a bronzer. I do it. It blends so well for me. It should for you too.
Kashleigh K.
Kashleigh K.
Blanket , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's great looks natural and has good blending it's pretty long lasting it lasted 2 hours I use this product often when I'm doing smoky eye it's a very good price that anybody can afford I would definitely by it again
Katrina O.
Katrina O.
Dingess, WV
Highly recommend this eyeshadow for all my pale skin beauties! My first time using it I didn't apply it as an euesjsdown I use it as contour for my pale face! It is so blendable. I recommend it! Definitely would purchase again.
liana w.
liana w.
Montreal , QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
i originally picked up this shade based on the recommendation or nikkietutorials. i am extremely fair and this is a great shade to use for powder contouring, in addition to using it as an eyeshadow. keep in mind, this is true to the illamasqua matte shadow formula so a little product will go a long way!
Ida M.
Ida M.
Absolute must have! Ive bought it and ive been using it every day ever since. I would definitely recommend it to everyone
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
I'm always looking for new shadows to try, and I've seen a lot of this brand on instagram. What is the quality like for these shadows? Are they smooth, easily blendable?
lexie b.
lexie b.
Very pigmented
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Do you know if this shows up on any skin tone?
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Reading, PA
How pigmented and blendable is this eyeshadiw?