Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow Heroine 0.07 oz

by Illamasqua

A powder eye shadow. Bring a room to its knees without saying a word. Each of these glorious shades makes a statement with their rich pigments and smooth texture that are sure to make your peepers pop.

Do you know if this shows up on any skin tone?
How pigmented and blendable is this eyeshadiw?
Very pigmented
Start your review of Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow Heroine 0.07 oz!
3 years agoJersey Shore , PA
Perfect transition color, it's a pretty brown color. Also a perfect bronzer, the color is super pretty on all skin tones. I've heard so much good stuff about this eyeshadow. Deff recommend to anyone looking for that perfect brown!
2 years agoSmithfield
I have to be honest using a product, I for one had never Hurd of. Then to use this eyeshade as a contour??? Had me questioning my aprentasores!? (Not really). It was genius! Without a doubt! It was the perfect shade for my fair skin. I did not look , as they say Muddy! It actually looked as a shadow... Henceforth
3 years ago['Blanket', ''], TX
It's great looks natural and has good blending it's pretty long lasting it lasted 2 hours I use this product often when I'm doing smoky eye it's a very good price that anybody can afford I would definitely by it again
3 years ago
This is a great transition shade for light shadows. If you are really pail you can also use it as a bronzer. I do it. It blends so well for me. It should for you too.
3 years agoWheaton, IL
I love natural eye shadows, but my eyeshadow didn't have great pigmentation. I don't know if I just got a dud or if that's how all of them are. Are all of their eye shadows not very pigmented?
3 years agoDingess, WV
Highly recommend this eyeshadow for all my pale skin beauties! My first time using it I didn't apply it as an euesjsdown I use it as contour for my pale face! It is so blendable. I recommend it! Definitely would purchase again.
3 years ago
This is good for a base color before adding colors for shading. I have naturally dark circles and it's hard to find a good base color for my lids!
3 years ago
Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow Heroine 0.07 oz uploaded by Christy R.
I love this product it makes your face looks flawless I will forever use this. I get compliments all the time when i use this product.
3 years agoPea Ridge , AR
This is such a beautiful shade I've heard so many amazing things about it and you can just do so much with it
3 years agoMONTREAL, QC
i originally picked up this shade based on the recommendation or nikkietutorials. i am extremely fair and this is a great shade to use for powder contouring, in addition to using it as an eyeshadow. keep in mind, this is true to the illamasqua matte shadow formula so a little product will go a long way!