Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow Fledgling 0.07 oz

by Illamasqua

A powder eye shadow. Bring a room to its knees without saying a word. Each of these glorious shades makes a statement with their rich pigments and smooth texture that are sure to make your peepers pop.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow Fledgling 0.07 oz!
8 months agoPreston, Lancashire
Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow Fledgling 0.07 oz uploaded by Briony S.
Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow Fledgling 0.07 oz uploaded by Briony S.
Illamasqua single shadows are by far my favourite single shadows. I love fledgling its a beautiful green and is completely matt which makes it very versitile. I love using this to add a pop of colour to my look and being matt it works well in the crease and blends like a dream.
2 years agoNorth Lanarkshire, Coatbridge
I love using Illamasqua eyeshadows for crazy, artistic looks , specially for Halloween. The reason is they have such a large variety of bold and bright colours that are really pigmented. My favourite eyeshadow shade is ‘Daemon’ as the striking red is perfect for those ‘horror’ inspired looks. When I first purchased eyeshadow from this brand not many companies offered bright shades like the red/green/yellows in Illamasqua’s line. The eyeshadows were quite pricey for singles, however I am still to hit pan and I have had them for a long time. My closest Illamasqua is in Debenhams which is very accessible.
2 years agoEllesmere Port
Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow Fledgling 0.07 oz uploaded by Chloé H.
Fledgling is a great green eye shadow! So pigmented! Easy to blend! Sleek packaging! Super fast delivery from Illamasqua direct! Compliments blues eyes! Perfect for Halloween makeup! Definite recommendation for the kit!