Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow Dizzy 0.07 oz

by Illamasqua

A powder eye shadow. Bring a room to its knees without saying a word. Each of these glorious shades makes a statement with their rich pigments and smooth texture that are sure to make your peepers pop.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow Dizzy 0.07 oz!
6 years agoMorehead City, NC
This is one of my favorite eye shadows great pigmentation great color pay out. It smooth as silk and so does not tend to crease. My only complaint is that last time I bought this the surface was covered in this weird substance and texture. I did not want to throw it a way since I just bought it. so I scraped the top thin layer away and sprayed it with alcohol to kill anything on it.
4 years agoRoselle Park, NJ
Mega highly pigmented shadows. Illamasqua is such an amazing brand and worth the money. The whole brand is so amazing but the shadows are one of a kind, great color pay off!!!
2 years ago
Recently got this after eyeing it up for months. It's such a cute pretty colour but nicely pigmented so you can still see it although it's pale. Easy to use, blends out perfectly along with the rest of their range of shadows.
4 years agoCedar Rapids, IA
Great pigmentation and payoff. This product just goes well with all skin tones. I love the color