Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow Dare 0.07 oz

by Illamasqua

A powder eye shadow. Bring a room to its knees without saying a word. Each of these glorious shades makes a statement with their rich pigments and smooth texture that are sure to make your peepers pop.

Is this any good
Where can i buy this brand?
Start your review of Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow Dare 0.07 oz!
How would you rate this product?
3 years ago
This colour is so beautiful and eye-catching that as soon as I saw it on counter I knew I had to have it. The pigmentation is good, and it is easy to build up the colour on the lid. The only negative comment I would make is that it's a little hard to blend nicely. It will blend, but it takes some time and patience to make sure the colour isn't over-blended as it can look patchy.
3 years agoElizabeth, CO
Use this!!! Great eye shadow perfect quality. The size is awesome! A cute little pallet perfect to keep in your purse! Lasts for a long time! Shades are very pretty. What is the best eyeshadows out there that are affordable!
3 years agoMeadville, PA
Wow I do love Illamasqua eyeshadow's there intensely pigmented so it looks as if your wearing a wet eyeshadow. They match a lot of my outfits I can't help but give them five out of five!
3 years agoMadrid
Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow Dare 0.07 oz uploaded by Ghiwa A.
Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow Dare 0.07 oz uploaded by Ghiwa A.
So in love with illamasqua eye shawdows they are veery pigmented soft and strong colors . But one thing I don't like that I live in madrid and every time I want to buy them j have to check in online because I suffered to found them in madrid . Other than that the brand is gorgeous from eye shadows to liquid foundations I have lots of futur reviews for illamasqua . Cheers xoxoxox
3 years agoWalton On Thames, Surrey
Wow, I love illamasqua! These eye shadows are so pigmented they are a joy to use. You do not need to pick up much on your brush, a little goes a long way. They are ultra blendable too so you can really get a great smokey eye or just a professional looking eye! You can use them wet or dry. Wet is great for packing on intense colour on to the lid. Perfection!
3 years agoWoodstock , Ontario
One of the most pigmented eve shadows I have used in a very long time! Lasted all day!