Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow Burst 0.07 oz

by Illamasqua

A powder eye shadow. Bring a room to its knees without saying a word. Each of these glorious shades makes a statement with their rich pigments and smooth texture that are sure to make your peepers pop.

Does this eyeshadow have a lot of fall out?
Start your review of Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow Burst 0.07 oz!
3 years ago
This blue color is bold and bright, and the shadow blends well with tons of colorful pigment! Every good feature you would want in your eye shadows is in this one, so go out and purchase it right now!
3 years agoMidvale, ID
This is defiently an eyeshadow that blends well. This color is beautiful and pigmented. Although this color is bold they have many others to chose from so for me I would defiently grab some other colors!
3 years ago
I love this eyeshadow! It definitely makes my eye looks pop. It's super pigmented, but still pretty easy to blend. It's a great quality product and has a great range of colors to choose from! I'll definitely keep repurchasing!
4 years ago
These are some of the most pigmented products you can find! And once you put it on, its not going anywhere, ANYWHERE! Of course, that means you need to work fairly quick with it. Love this brand. Need to check up on their animal testing policy though.
3 years agoSwartz Creek, MI
These eyeshadows are so pigmented and smooth! I love these and highly recommend them to anyone else who loves makeup and to try new brands!
3 years agoLk In The Hls, IL
Omg I love this eye shadow! It's such a bright, awesome color and it stays on great. I definitely recommend giving them a try
4 years agoCastro Valley, CA
I love these eyeshadows. They are so silky and go on so smooth. Very pigmented and awesome staying power
3 years agoClayton, DE
this is a great color if you are looking for something vibrant! it really makes my eyes pop
23 days agoCarmarthen, Carmarthenshire
Colour pay off and pigment are just vibrant, especially when used with a primer. Lasted all day and night. I bought this before going vegan, I wish their formula was vegan as I would definitely buy again.
6 months agoLondon
This is a great product because the eyeshadow is really pigmented and it is really easy to blend and apply.It is also good for travelling because it is a single eyeshadow so I would recommend this illamasqua eyeshadow.